Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
(Nov 15, 2015, 09:32 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: 2 To make Rogue become more active for the month of December

why lol

After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?

Hard to pick. On one hand I'm excited for fire emblem fates, on the other I'm excited for the next balance patch + cloud on smash 4. I'll give it to smash 4, I think.

If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?

I would want Ephraim. A lord from fire emblem. Unlike other lords, he wields a lance. Lances aren't my favorite weapons, but I feel like a character with a lance would have a really cool and unique move-set, and would open up some technical spacey play.

What is your favourite game and why?

Er. Maybe Dark Souls? This is also hard to pick. But I think I'll go with that. I just loved how the game was set up, the atmosphere, the enemies, bosses, etc. No other game has quite given me that satisfactory from beating multiple bosses. Ornstein & Smough are also my favorite boss fights ever, in all games. Playing through dark souls blind my first time made the game 10x more fun.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Texas. If we're talking out of country, probably Italy or maybe even Japan.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)
I think real life character customization would be dope. Change my hair to whatever I want for the day, etc. It'd make cosplaying easier too.

To read peoples minds. Probably a selective ability, like only a few people at a time that I choose to read. I'd hate to hear everyones thoughts in a 10 mile radius lol

and probably to be a hero of some sort. I always wanted to be a hero as a kid, so why not? saving people sounds cool.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Nov 14, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Rogue - Nov 15, 2015, 12:38 PM