Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Now it's time for what I know you've all been waiting anxiously for:

It's time for...

Me to answer questions!!!!!!!!!

After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?

To find out what happens to Bill after he ate all of the doughnuts before the meeting even started.
But actually Xenoblade Chronicles X and the new Fire Emblem games look fantastic.

If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?

Each button would have me go into various states of crying/hiding/curling up into the fetal position and hoping not to be killed.

Final Smash would be to pause the game and end the battle with No Contest to preserve my remaining lives.

What is your favorite game and why? (you had a typo there, buddy)

Ok, so if I'm going by the single game that has most consistently given me joy for the longest time in my life, I'd have to give this one to Mario Party 2 on the N64. But at the same time, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door was the game that captivated me the most as a kid and even now, and I'm especially proud because I bought it on a blind whim as an 8 or 9-year-old and I actually ended up loving it then and even still today.

I also have never actually finished Paper Mario: TTYD because I'm actual human garbage.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

My refrigerator at home. Waaaay better stocked than the one I have at school. But it's so far away!  Sad  Sad  Sad
(side note: we need more emojis on this site.  kappa )

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)

• That I could wish for extra wishes.
  • That Eckley would accept the beauty and grace of Stantler into his life.
  • A pony.

Messages In This Thread
Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Nov 14, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by PKPatriot56 - Nov 16, 2015, 08:40 PM