Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Proven (not confirmed) way to Shiny Chain using DexNav!
I used this method while training my ninetales. I was next to the safar zone and I decided to chain shuppets and see if the method worked at all and as far as I know it did. I caught a shiny shuppet on the 21st chain and beat the pokemon league and completed the delta episode with it. now a shiny banette level 60 while I caught it with this method I had its search level at a solid 200 from previous training using it for horde battles. so it could have just been something that happened after I started focusing on just it with the dexnav rather than chancing more and more wingull encounters with the horde method

Also, if this wasn't discovered yet. my combusken evolved just now into blaziken while I'm working on trying to chain a buneary with this method and the evolution did not mess with the chain at all. I know this because the lvl 34 buneary's didn't go back to 30-31. so if this is the right method for shiny chaining then pokemon evolutions no longer break the chain

Messages In This Thread
Dexnav - by Capo_3rd_Fret - Nov 27, 2014, 05:25 PM
This is not true - by Joushou - Nov 27, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: [updated 11/30/14!] Proven (not confirmed) way to Shiny Chain using DexNav! - by Stormfox116 - Dec 4, 2014, 07:58 AM