Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Proven (not confirmed) way to Shiny Chain using DexNav!
(Dec 7, 2014, 06:37 PM)Jack Wrote: WOW Sam_XIII, Good job man!

I wanted to stop by real quick to see how my threads were doing (I have exams over the next 3 days), so I don't have time to update any of my threads; but I wanted to reply to this!

Good job, hopefully you can find more!

Anyone else that has either caught a shiny with the help of this method or if you have a comment about it, please feel free to post! Smile

Thank you! :D
I see, so that's why the topic was kinda dead i suppose, i even made one to post my catches so far.
But now that you mention i did caught more. :D :D :D
Shiny Vulpix about 39 chains at search level 48.
And just some minutes ago finally got the Shiny Absol. So far the most hard and frustrating chain I ever had! It actually took me 289 chains not counting yesterday while i broke one at about 160 and another i got as far as 102 but i was almost falling asleep that i couldn't take it anymore.
But phew! I got it! I'm so happy about this one cause Absol is one of my top favorites and I love that red color and those teal green eyes are so beautiful! Heart

edit: almost forgot, my Search Level on Absol was 529 by the time i got the shiny!

Messages In This Thread
Dexnav - by Capo_3rd_Fret - Nov 27, 2014, 05:25 PM
This is not true - by Joushou - Nov 27, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Proven (not confirmed) way to Shiny Chain using DexNav! - by Sam_XIII - Dec 7, 2014, 07:23 PM