Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

2015 VGC RMT (Needs major improvements)
Okay, wait a minute. Se Jun Park said he used Pachirisu because Amoongus was TOO PREDICTABLE. Too many teams have ways of dealing with it. And if you go against something with Safety Goggles, down goes Amoongus. Also, Amoongus' main gimmick is Spore. For Spore to work, it relies on Hax to work well, and it will just frustrate your opponents when they stay asleep for 3 turns straight. But considering you're staying away from Overpowered stuff, I'm guessing you want to stay away from Spore as well anyways. :P

I personally don't like Rotom. I've used Wash Rotom in the past, and on more than one occasion I've had Will-O-Wisp miss 2 times in a row. If I hadn't used a Choice Scarf, I would have given it Wide Lens. FailFish. And Rotom is used mostly because of Will-O-Wisp. But considering you don't have any other fire or electric-type attacks on your team, I guess it's a good fit. And if you really want more support, it can get the job done with both Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave in its arsenal. And hey, while you're at it, it gets Hex, That could be really nasty. But even if you keep what you have already, I think you have enough support.

As for Mega Gallade, I haven't seen much of it in action, so I can't really tell how good it is. I'm not implying that it's not useful, though. I'm sure that it's plenty good. It can learn an array of moves that could cover what you don't already have. It is also fighting like Mega Lopunny, though, so that's its one disadvantage. Then again, if you always mega both, then very little would you bring both into the same battle anyways. :P. So I'd say it's a solid option.

I like your originality in some of your Pokemon. You're staying away from Legendaries and overused Pokemon, and I salute for it! :D7
(Jan 1, 2015, 04:42 PM)Peppermint Wrote: You could consider Amoonguss to replace Pachi. It can still redirect with Rage Powder and synergizes well with Suicune.

That is true. I currently have Togekiss on my team to eat up fighting type attacks and all that... but that probably works even better. Thanks.
I have a suciune on my current team, I'm running tailwind on it. It's very helpful and can completely flip a match around if your opponent does don't have a form of speed control.
#TeamForum