Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Animal Crossing New Leaf
(Jan 28, 2015, 08:09 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: I really want to revive a thread dedicate d for Animal Crossing New Leaf trading. I have a bunch of rare items on there such as the uncatalogued 7-11 set. It would be cool if there was a trading community.
A long time ago, not so very long ago, we used to trade all the time. I'm sure you could find some people that still trade!
(Jan 28, 2015, 08:09 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: I really want to revive a thread dedicate d for Animal Crossing New Leaf trading. I have a bunch of rare items on there such as the uncatalogued 7-11 set. It would be cool if there was a trading community.

We're getting those items soon now
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Played it when it came out and regretted selling it a few months later. Been having the urge to play it the past few months. Just got the download code for this from Club Nintendo (had or didn't want the other games) Now to start from scratch.
Yeah I used my platinum rant in club Nintendo to get the game my starting characters are Grizzly, Alli. Beau, Bertha, and Leonardo :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Apr 2, 2015, 04:50 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Yeah I used my platinum rant in club Nintendo to get the game my starting characters are Grizzly, Alli. Beau, Bertha, and Leonardo :D
I played this so much in 2013. I might pick it up again. Idk