Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fantasy Life
i have the game
I'm interested in getting this game but I'm not so sure. It seems like it would be too much like Rune Factory or Harvest Moon, which I already have. Is it worth getting?
(Nov 29, 2014, 12:00 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I'm interested in getting this game but I'm not so sure. It seems like it would be too much like Rune Factory or Harvest Moon, which I already have. Is it worth getting?

I was worried about the exact same thing when buying it. I've never played rune factory so I don't know how similar that is, but as for harvest moon I found it pretty different. There's a full fantasy RPG style storyline which is cute, and depending on what class you are, there can be a lot of super fun combat as well! I honestly don't think the trailer does it any justice.
I want it, but I can't find it. They don't have it on the website I usually buy games. It isn't in any of the local game shops either.
same here Sad what i did is i bought it via eshop, ive been playing for 4 days and i got so hooked up on it ._. idk why its addicting but it is xD
Hm, maybe I'll buy it on the eShop too. I like to have a physical copy though.
This game looks like a lot of fun but I have no idea whether I want to get it or not. I would like to try it out but I dont think there is a demo on the eshop, which is kind of unfortunate.
I spend plenty of time with Fantasy Life and it's become one of my favorite titles on the 3DS. I keep going back to it; there's plenty of content and the multiplayer is great. Good customization, cute storyline, plenty of references to other games, and solid gameplay. I definitely recommend it.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
its a great game, i quit playing after ORAS came out but ill get back to it. Wanna lvl up to 50 and do the DLC.
I just got this game for Christmas yesterday and I've been playing almost nonstop. I love it so much already and I've barely done any of the main story. I'm so happy I got it