Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fantasy Life
(Dec 30, 2014, 05:05 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I almost wasn't going to get it because of how similar I thought it might be to other games I have, but I'm really glad I got it. If you want to spend your life collecting dandelion puffs you can, but there's so much to do and fight and explore and make! It's really fun and there are tons of quests you can do apart from the main story. If you like Animal Crossings it'll be great for you in the collecting aspect, but there's still even more to it than that. It's definitely worth picking up. :D

I just watched the IGN review and another YouTube review and I'm convinced. I'm gonna get it! :D I'm so excited. 

Edit:
Your guaranteed delivery date is:
Friday, January 2, 2015
Your shipping speed:
Prime One-Day Shipping

Thank you Amazon. :D
(Dec 30, 2014, 09:45 PM)SCf3 Wrote:
(Dec 30, 2014, 05:05 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I almost wasn't going to get it because of how similar I thought it might be to other games I have, but I'm really glad I got it. If you want to spend your life collecting dandelion puffs you can, but there's so much to do and fight and explore and make! It's really fun and there are tons of quests you can do apart from the main story. If you like Animal Crossings it'll be great for you in the collecting aspect, but there's still even more to it than that. It's definitely worth picking up. :D

I just watched the IGN review and another YouTube review and I'm convinced. I'm gonna get it! :D I'm so excited. 

Edit:
Your guaranteed delivery date is:
Friday, January 2, 2015
Your shipping speed:
Prime One-Day Shipping

Thank you Amazon. :D

Going to pick mine up this Friday :D. Any online features to this game?
(Dec 31, 2014, 08:05 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote: Going to pick mine up this Friday :D. Any online features to this game?

Yup, you can play with two other people who also have the game. You can journey into a person's world and do quests and fight bosses and whatnot. However, the online play is restricted by two main things:

1) You cannot switch your Life while in someone else's world OR if someone is visiting your world.

2) The versions are restrictive. If you do not have the DLC, you can only go online with people who also do not have the DLC. If you do have DLC (which is post-game, lvl 50+) you can only play with people who also have the DLC.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
>< Thats what I said.....Anyways Im only 13 hrs in so if anyones up for some online post here or pm me : ]
(Dec 31, 2014, 11:17 AM)Skarric Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2014, 08:05 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote: Going to pick mine up this Friday :D. Any online features to this game?

Yup, you can play with two other people who also have the game. You can journey into a person's world and do quests and fight bosses and whatnot. However, the online play is restricted by two main things:

1) You cannot switch your Life while in someone else's world OR if someone is visiting your world.

2) The versions are restrictive. If you do not have the DLC, you can only go online with people who also do not have the DLC. If you do have DLC (which is post-game, lvl 50+) you can only play with people who also have the DLC.

I don't plan on getting the DLC so that's restriction is kinda annoying, but it's not the end of the world.
My copy was supposed to arrive today and then I realized it was New Years... *facepalm*
Yeah that stinks.... Hey scf3...make sure you look up the unlockable codes. You get a lot of cool items and gear from the post office : ]
(Jan 1, 2015, 06:58 PM)Pokélander Wrote: Yeah that stinks.... Hey scf3...make sure you look up the unlockable codes. You get a lot of cool items and gear from the post office : ]

Thanks for letting me know! :D I'm so pumped to play this game. I wanna add everybody so we can play online together once I get it.
This is making me even more excited! Cannot wait to get this!
Big bummer I just found out is that the game saves to the sd card. I found out because I just bought a 16 gb micro sd card. Good thing I have not formated my old one yet.
Guys... I've been playing Fantasy Life for 3 hours straight. Send help.