Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fantasy Life
Justin you and your money Kappa
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:21 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Justin you and your money Kappa

How can I afford rice to eat for the month if I run around buying up $40 versions of fantasy life?  kappa
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Get money from your streams Kappa
I don't think it will drop to $20 any time soon.
it would probably take a year or more, plus there is still a DLC which is $8.99
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:13 AM)Justin Wrote: If this thing ever drops to $20 i'll be on it so fast!

Justin, when i tried to buy it the first time, the price was higher than the original. this may be like fire emblem games.
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name
Where do you get the DLC from? The Eshop? Once I beat the main story I might consider doing that.

And Nonymous, where'd you try to buy your copy? I managed to get mine from Amazon @ $39.99 (with free shipping :D)
Is the DLC worth it? What does it add?
Been meaning to pick this game up but I've got FE:Awakening, Bravely Default, Zelda:ALBW, and Bayonetta to play too. So annoying, nintendo is messing with my life (and my wallet) haha
(Jan 10, 2015, 04:23 PM)EspeonKing Wrote: Been meaning to pick this game up but I've got FE:Awakening, Bravely Default, Zelda:ALBW, and Bayonetta to play too. So annoying, nintendo is messing with my life (and my wallet) haha

same Sad i'm trying to save back all the money i spent on games