Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fantasy Life
This game is AMAZING I've played it for more than 100 hours...Yes thats how addictive and awesome it is!!! If you're thinking of getting it you totally should

The only downside for this game is that it has tons and tons of text
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
Okay. Now that my stupid bills are up to date....I am totally picking this up tomorrow. Also want to get Super Mario Galaxy 2. I know it's half off this week, how much is it?
at the e-shop it costs $39.99 i think, idk how much the physical copy cost but i think its the same

EDIT: idk how much it cost now but i think its around $20 and above if its 50% off Smile
YAY! I just went on my lunch break and picked it up! Get to play it in 3 more hours :D.
So as I was working through the main story I found that I had done a bunch of things as part of the side quests that some characters ask for. The only problem is, I don't remember where they are so I can't report to them. Is there a way to check where they are on the map?
yup! you can see where he/she is, just press quest, then the quest that has a "!" on it, then press x (i think) to show where he/she is Smile
Thank you! Heart That's much easier than wandering around trying to find them
Thank you! That is very handy! :D
you're welcome ! Smile
Level 38 atm, grinding to level 50 is kind of timely at this point.