Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fire Emblem: Awakening
i have this game and i have no idea why i don't play it more it is fantastic
Gotta love the DLCs too , fan service! :D
I got this game around when it came out and loved it, its definitely one of my favorite games on the 3DS. Although I beat the entire game, I only did it on casual + normal. So yep, I would say I am a filthy casual at this game :p

that being said though, I did start a file on classic + hard, although i never got around to beating it....
(Nov 16, 2014, 09:44 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I beat Lunatic on Classic no problem, Lunatic + was sadly another story, I ran in to a similar situation to this in my Lunatic + run (basically in this video the player is literally in a situation where it would be impossible to win regardless of luck, IE every single random ability in Lunatic+ is unfair):

The first few chapters on Lunatic+ will kill any aspi-REY-tions you had to complete the game on it's highest difficulty.
I personally felt that the difficulty scaling after hard is ridiculous, Lunatic is not a good option for most players because of how frustrating the first like 5-10 chapters can be if you don't have DLC to grind in (although I much prefer this game in  terms of difficulty over Thracia 776, which only has one difficulty, RIDICULOUSLY HARD AND UNFAIR [mostly because of the infinitely spawning reinforcements]).
Fire Emblem: Awakening was my first Fire Emblem game I played (and Tactical RPG), stuck with casual mode & that being said, it very quickly became one of my favorite games ever, I just love every little thing about it. As soon as I beat it after 30 or so hours, I started a new game right away. I work at a small gift-shop of sorts, huge variety of things there, & for about a year Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon sealed just sat there gathering dust, after beating Awakening twice & some of the DLC, I bought it, haven't played it yet, but I know its probably better & harder.
this game is so dope the story is so absorbing and the gameplay is simple but exciting. So glad I got this for xmas. It's such an interesting game! Really recommend it. (Plus Lucina <3)
I got the game a few days ago, and it is pretty fun. This is my first tactical RPG and therefore I play it in the easy mode, or whatever it is called (without perma death). After I play through it I plan to replay it in the harder difficulty.

How many hours did it take you guys to beat it?
who was everyone's waifu?
Anna posttooshort