Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A complaint for the discord
I like to joke around in the room, and I bend the rules a little
But dont you think some of the admins get too triggered and ban people
I have been a good user on this site(hosted 1 giveaway and satisified all the people I have traded with)
But when I say I am uploading a picture, and they say no more pictures I make sure to tell em its the last one
They still get pissy and I joke about how pissy he/she is
Not saying the discord is bad, but I would apprecite it if I could comeback to the discord and not get banned for a ridicoulus reason
Be great you know?
Listen to the rules next time, we really don't care if you want to cry about it.
When a child is doing something wrong, or they've been playing a video game for a long time and you tell them to stop, and they say "one more time", are you just gonna let them do it, no, because if you let them do it then they think they're in control and can do anything they want, the mods told you to stop and you ignored them and posted another picture, no one cares if its "the last picture", you have to listen to the mods.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
We shouldn't have to tell you to stop something multiple times. It's not hard to listen to rules. And if we say something isn't ok to post, don't post it. This is a PG community, so no curse words, nothing sexual, and no disturbing content. You might be able to come back later, but for now you may not. Respect the moderators, we work hard to keep this community running.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Pretty much what everyone else said. I asked you not to post anymore pictures, and you still did. I timed you out for doing it, and when I let you back you posted more. On top of that, you've now posted a thread complaining about us. For now, you can stay in time out. You're not banned from the discord forever, but we do ask that you respect us when we ask something
(Oct 2, 2016, 12:14 PM)Zangief Wrote: I like to joke around in the room, and I bend the rules a little

First of all, you admitting this basically nullifies the rest of your argument because you literally agree that you're not following rules or being respectful which warrants a timeout.

(Oct 2, 2016, 12:14 PM)Zangief Wrote: But dont you think some of the admins get too triggered and ban people

I mean the mods aren't the ones making a public spectacle in order to call out other users here.

(Oct 2, 2016, 12:14 PM)Zangief Wrote: I have been a good user on this site(hosted 1 giveaway and satisified all the people I have traded with)

Being a "good user" doesn't give you a free pass to spam the Discord server despite several warnings to stop.

(Oct 2, 2016, 12:14 PM)Zangief Wrote: But when I say I am uploading a picture, and they say no more pictures I make sure to tell em its the last one

You didn't "say" you were uploading a picture, you uploaded a bunch and did not stop when multiple people asked you to.

(Oct 2, 2016, 12:14 PM)Zangief Wrote: They still get pissy and I joke about how pissy he/she is

They aren't getting "pissy" they're doing their jobs by moderating to make sure the server isn't flooded with spam and otherwise annoying content.

(Oct 2, 2016, 12:14 PM)Zangief Wrote: Not saying the discord is bad, but I would apprecite it if I could comeback to the discord and not get banned for a ridicoulus reason
Be great you know?

I don't thing trying to publicly shame the mod team into letting you back in is particularly constructive. Rather than blaming them, I think you should consider why you were timed out so that you can be a better community member in the future. It's all about respect, my friend.

Just my 2 cents, though. Wink
Let's get roooooight into the news.
(I'm sorry I had too.)
There is always http://boards.4chan.org/vp/ or https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/ where you can spam irrelevant pictures that adds no value to the conversation at hand. We aren't 9gag or ifunny, so just don't use the discord as a cheap knock off.
A legend fallen from grace.
Yo, I don't know what happened @Zangief, but we're responsible for a lot of people so we have to run a tight ship. I'd like to think that the reason PokemonForever is such a great place is due to how well we moderate. I've been a part of other forums that don't care, and it gets old fast.

It's never going to be perfect, but gosh darnit we try.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv