Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A wild Zubat appears!
*Screech, screeeech, scree, eeee' eee screee!*

Okay so no, seriously. Call me James, new to the thread. I actually came here to meet people so I could offer up trades and provide people with awesome Pokemon! I'm into the metagame breeding and shiny hunting, mostly through Masuda method! I'm not into the battling metagame, but I do want to breed those perfect Pokemon for battle! I've been playing since Gen 1 and love the series!

My favorite types are Bug and Ghost! If you guys have any requests for breeding please let me know, though I am still in the process of getting a decent amount of IV trained Pokemon and Ditto.

As for hobbies, I build PC's and whatnot. Work at Game Stop and play some MMO's from time to time. I also doodle!
Welcome to the forum

Welcome!
A legend fallen from grace.
I just got a shiny Giratina with Pokerus in wonder trade..
*Feints*
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
welcome to the forums! Man that's some nice wonder trade luck...
Welcome to the site
Thanks all you awesome folks!
Hey! I'm new too!

And congrats on that shiny pokerus Giratina! It's my favourite legendary Pokemon aside from Shaymin :O! (I got a Shaymin recently through trading and I was so excited :D)

I'm working on getting the shiny charm so I can breed a shiny Furfrou since it's black like my dog, and she's helped me a lot through the past 6 months I've had her.