Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ALL LEGENDARYS
hello everybody it is alola donphan here. Smile Smile Smile  i have been here for a little while and i realized you are a very generous community.. can I ask you to giveaway me some pokemon? i need all legendaries except i already have latias and kyogrer and keldeo. :s :s the reason i dont wanna put this in the trade section is bc I have nothing good to trade bc all my competitive bred pokemon are my own and i dont want to give them away to anybody after all the hard work in breding them. all ur help is wanted and i will rep you +1 if you help me pls. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ty so much. idk what else to say but ur all my heros rn  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT MY FRIEND CODE IS 199413854348 SO THAT WAY YOU CAN ADD ME AS UR FRIEND AND WE CAN TRADE  Cool Cool

EDIT: NO SHINYES AT ALL I WILL REPORT U TO A MOD IF U SEND ME A SHINY
Why dont you change it from giveaway to trade? Smile
bc i dont have anything to trade bc all of my good pokemon were rlly rlly hard to breed and the ones i didnt breed were gave to me by my brother so i dont want to give them away. but if ur rlly generous and give me legendarys for free then i will rep you  Cool Cool Cool
too many emoji's 
I cringed
No shiny shaymin for you
Why no shinies?
HATONCAT U SHOULD KNO THAT ALL LEGENDARY SHINEYS ARE HACKED SO DONT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE BY ASKING SUCH A QUESTION
@AlolaDonphan2998 Some people soft reset for shinies and sometimes there are shiny legendary events. Please be polite in this community as this is a large request and you are relying on the generosity of strangers to help you. If you continue to act in this manner I will place a ban on your account. This thread has been moved to the trading section and the version within the giveaway section will expire after a period of time.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I caught a shiny latios on my omega ruby by resetting. so you are not correct @AlolaDonphan2998
(Sep 30, 2016, 04:21 PM)Zangief Wrote: too many emoji's 
I cringed
No shiny shaymin for you
Lmao plus 1rep 4 legit response
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
I'm sorry but... you are asking for a favour. A large one but the attitude that's coming across is that you're just greedy. The way you type is rather demanding and it's actually having the opposite effect as you are coming across as rude. An example is you're response to Hatonacat.