Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime or manga I should look into!?
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:59 AM)hikennytran Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:36 AM)Tazersguad Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:01 AM)hikennytran Wrote: I know you said you saw most of the popular ones but have you watched/read One Piece yet?

Haha actually no I haven't! for Christmas I think I want some One piece volumes. Should I read and watch it? just read? or watch?

Honestly, I would do both. However, if you don't have the time for over 600 20 minute episodes, you can always read it instead of watch it. It's a long journey, but it's all worth it in the end! (:

Haha Ill try to do both. BUT the big question is sub or dub? And should I buy it or stream? If stream where should I do so?
Sub or dub the biggest question for all anime watchers
Yu Yu Hakusho is amazing. Try that. Both the sub and dub are amazing.
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:21 PM)Tazersguad Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:59 AM)hikennytran Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:36 AM)Tazersguad Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:01 AM)hikennytran Wrote: I know you said you saw most of the popular ones but have you watched/read One Piece yet?

Haha actually no I haven't! for Christmas I think I want some One piece volumes. Should I read and watch it? just read? or watch?

Honestly, I would do both. However, if you don't have the time for over 600 20 minute episodes, you can always read it instead of watch it. It's a long journey, but it's all worth it in the end! (:

Haha Ill try to do both. BUT the big question is sub or dub? And should I buy it or stream? If stream where should I do so?

For sure sub. There are many websites you can watch anime on.
I'm guessing you might have seen but Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online 2 are pretty awesome anime's. Except for a few aspects, but those don't matter much.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

The Sacred Blacksmith, Accel World, Date-A-Live. Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai, Another, Inu X Boku SS and Mirai Nikki are all some good ones. Also a good site to stream anime on if you're looking for one that has both subs and dubs for animes is Animedose.net :D
i agree with the accel world Data live and mirai nikki up there ^

have you tried tengen toppa gurren lagann? It's my fav anime ever its suuuper cool <33

also try steins gate it's honestly life changing
(Nov 16, 2014, 05:38 PM)Virulus Wrote: i agree with the accel world Data live and mirai nikki up there ^

have you tried tengen toppa gurren lagann? It's my fav anime ever its suuuper cool <33

also try steins gate it's honestly life changing

no. I guess ill check it out Smile
My personal favorites are Death Note and Mirai Nikki. Both have a psychological horror aspect to them, which always makes for an interesting plot. Hetalia is also good, it's really funny. Except each episode is only five minutes long.
Excel Saga is a great late 90s anime that I recently finished watching, its short too so you can watch it and then enjoy something else.  Smile Also you could watch Log Horizon if you like a really interesting plot over, although it doesn't have too much of a focus on action.