Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MOVIES] Need to kill time/ or just want to watch something?
Video 
You can't sleep, or you want to watch something good to pass time?

[Image: latest?cb=20150724143710]

A good slasher? (Most people already know this, but i still reccomend it for new people too.)

You never know who the killer is until the end, that is why this is a good movie. (If you like mystery/ and with a group of friends try that movie)

Or what about this one

[Image: dont-hang-up-2017-1080p-cover.jpg]

Also a good movie slasher(though this one i was lucky to find some months ago)

At first i thought it was boring, but slowly became better than expected(but yeah, i don't remember much of this)

Though i do remember that when i watched this, i wanted to do the same thing the boys did. (not everything though, only the joking part)

...Is that all? No sir, i have plenty of movies that i could reccomend, but first let me know what you think of these 2.

Happy watch time.
I agree, Scream is a brilliant slasher movie. Good to know you appreciate the classics. I haven't seen the other one though, what's it about?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho Don't remember much, but it's about people doing pranks, (but too much pranks have always a cost, without knowing the victim of the prank)

With the movie the feeling was different than in scream though, but it was at least better than expected, though i don't remember if the ending was bad or good...

The title has a hint of what will happen in movie.( I reccomend not watching trailers since they have some spoilers and would ruin the movie first time watching)

Better to watch it directly in high quality with good subs (720p)

Other than that movie i also have :

[Image: IKWYDLS-Poster.jpg]

I know what you did last summer:

This one was a little underrated

Since on Imdb they posted like a score of 4.5/ 4.9 something

(and it deserve at least higher)
Since this movie has some feeling like Scream.

And there are also sequels of this movie.

With a group of friends doing something per accident and hide the stuff they did, without knowing the consequences
@Drangor2 

Maybe I'll try and watch it some time. My movie recommendations will always be Alien (and Aliens), Predator (1 or 2) and AvP: Requiem. The rest of the Alien series, especially Prometheus and Covenant were quite disappointing. I don't think they ever made a 3rd Predator film, and AvP 2 was a great mix of the 2 series whereas the original AvP fell short in my opinion.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Ah, i think i saw all of them( except requim maybe)

Covenant i have yet to see though.

I think i will insert tommorow another movie (since now using phone to write)