Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Romantic Anime
Leave your top romantic anime series here, I watched up the ones i had while breeding pokes.
Need more to make it past next batch :-P

Also abit of a more mature type of show. PG13 is fine but it has to be damn good then.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Toradora
My Little Monster
Anohona (Not super romancy but hella good)
Eden of the East
Golden Time
Wolf Girl and Black Prince (its not the best but if youve seen the others go for it.)
Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun ( More of a comedy but still good)
Oreimo
Kimi Ni Todoke
Kids on the Slope (Not super romancy but still really good)
Your Lie In April (Same as above)

Thats all I remember. Some arent super romantic but are really good.
Toradora was one of the first i really liked, but only the last episodes i didn't watch. Also Seraph of the end is very nice, too bad that only in the end there was a epic romance, Gintama also in some episodes there was a really good romance, but most are random episodes, after 100 episodes it becomes very interesting.
Spice and Wolf and Princess Jellyfish both really good I would call them romance animes but not sure others would
Toradora - Very good seen it
My Little Monster - Will watch now
Anohona (Not super romancy but hella good). Hmmm okayi'll put it on the list.
Eden of the East- seems nice
Golden Time - my favorite romance series EVER i loooooved kouko
Wolf Girl and Black Prince (its not the best but if youve seen the others go for it.) seen this around but always been like "maybe next time"
Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun ( More of a comedy but still good) - Comedy is good too
Oreimo - everyone has seen this one. made me sad tho Sad bad ending imo.
Kimi Ni Todoke - awesome never heard of
Kids on the Slope (Not super romancy but still really good)
Your Lie In April (Same as above)

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
(Oct 7, 2015, 07:04 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Spice and Wolf and Princess Jellyfish both really good I would call them romance animes but not sure others would

Spice and wolf is romance is it not? i think so atleast i loved that show, very nice art and the setting was just plendid for that type of story.

Toradora is always a good start like everyone has told ya. And if you like that you can try "the familiar of zero" aka: Zero no Tsukaima or Shakugan no Shauna "Burning-Eye Shauna" as the main characters of those two are also voiced by the female lead of Toradora. Isshukan Frendzu "one week friends" is a nice slice of life/romance. If you like some mech with your romance you should try either Eureka 7 or Captain Earth. Hm.... "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions" is so sweet I think it gave me the diabitus....Mikakunin de Shinkoukei aka "Engaged to the unidentified" is pretty cute too. "Gokukoku no Brynhildr" is pretty good if you like some...sci-fi/Mystery...but it can get dark. Oh and cause its romance I think its manditory I at least use the words "angel beats" and "Clanned" though I was never a fan of the ladder...

Edit: Spice & Wolf is kinda romance, but its very paced...might be the word for it. Overall awesome series though!
(Oct 7, 2015, 07:12 PM)wpendragon Wrote: Toradora is always a good start like everyone has told ya. And if you like that you can try "the familiar of zero" aka: Zero no Tsukaima or Shakugan no Shauna "Burning-Eye Shauna" as the main characters of those two are also voiced by the female lead of Toradora. Isshukan Frendzu "one week friends" is a nice slice of life/romance.  If you like some mech with your romance you should try either Eureka 7 or Captain Earth. Hm.... "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions" is so sweet I think it gave me the diabitus....Mikakunin de Shinkoukei aka "Engaged to the unidentified" is pretty cute too. "Gokukoku no Brynhildr" is pretty good if you like some...sci-fi/Mystery...but it can get dark. Oh and cause its romance I think its manditory I at least use the words "angel beats" and "Clanned" though I was never a fan of the ladder...

Edit: Spice & Wolf is kinda romance, but its very paced...might be the word for it. Overall awesome series though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlJkHv5wzU
Diabeetus
Also i'll look over all your suggestions.

I wasnt a big fan of Zero No Tsukaima, especially by its last season, the harem was too much and plot too thin, the rest is pretty good.

Also One Week Friends made me cry.
The ones i forgot.
Zero no Tsukaima= Ultra romance, also ecchi. Similiar to Toradora, but with a different plot.
Fairy tail= The main protagonist is not very romantic, but there are some episodes in which you will notice romance with the girl he is always with.

Hiro no kakera= 12 episodes with good romance, but a little confusing. similiar to Toradora, but with monsters, at first i wouldn't watch it.

Watching now a good first episodes romance (Star ocean exe)