Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Romantic Anime
hope you find one you like! If not I'll look at my saved que when I get home and dig somethin' up xD
Just FYI ecchi does not bother me at all, i've read and ENJOYED the prison school manga #Noshame
but yeah harem can get boring if there are too many to keep track off.
One week friends seems to be here i start. been along time since a show made me cry :P
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
if you don't mind Echii then "A boring world without dirty jokes" (not even gonna try to remember that one in japanese) is pretty funny/sweet.

Edit: Yamada & the seven witches is also a good one.
(Oct 7, 2015, 07:24 PM)wpendragon Wrote: if you don't mind Echii then "A boring world without dirty jokes" (not even gonna try to remember that one in japanese) is pretty funny/sweet.

Edit: Yamada & the seven witches is also a good one.

Yamada is good, but will there be a secound season?

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
heres hopin' and if not the manga is a pretty good read =)
OP here;
Going to bed, it's way late here in sweden. keep the suggestions comming! :-)

I also forgot to mention 2 great romance anime.

Date a live, about a boy that will be surprised, and will meet a lot of girls with different personality/ powers/ tsundere ect.

Charlotte=13 episodes, similiar to Toradora and Yamada-kun to 7, about a boy that will meet a girl (tsundere) it has surprise effects that it will be different than you thought., everyone has powers, but also similar to Medaka box(student council). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTcRxo0Laxc
oh Amagami SS is pretty good too. Welcome to the N.H.K also has a really well developed romance plot. Witchcraft Works also falls under the romance umbrella and is interesting cause the stereotypical gender rolls are reversed. Nagi no Asakura "A lul in the sea?" is also a tearjerker. Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta "The pilot's love song" has a nice mix of adventure/romance. Oh! and how could I forget my 2nd favorite rom/com anime ever Ore Monogatari or "my love story" it was on last core and...well I don't wana say to much...but its a good one.
I've only seen one romance; They aren't really my thing but my girlfriend wanted us to start one together,
But Wolf Girl and Black Prince is the one I watched, and I actually really enjoyed it.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Didn't see it here, so thought i'd mention it.
It's called Kotoura-San.
A girl named Kotoura discovers she has the power to read minds, but isn't able to control it, and becomes hated by everyone because she continues to blurt out whatever she reads from the person's mind.
When transferring to a new school, she meets and befriends a boy by the name of Yoshihisa Manabe, and manages to make some other friends.
The anime is drama, supernatural, comedy, and romance.
I personally loved the anime, and thought the ending was sweet.
The Anime currently only has one season.

There's also The World God Only Knows.
Keima Katsuragi, also known as 'God of Conquests' for his ability to conquer any 2D girl, receives an email from an unknown person asking if he is really the 'God of Conquests'. When pressing reply, a girl named Elsie appears, explaining that it is now his job to romance girls in order to remove the evil souls from them. She also explains that if he fails to do his job correctly, then they will both be killed. To keep himself alive, Keima must use his experience with 2D girls to romance the girls.
Even though the girls will forget about Keima after he rids them of the evil soul, I still consider it a large-scale harem.
The anime has four complete seasons that, in my opinion, were completely worth it to watch.

Next, Nisekoi.
10 years ago, the protagonist, Raku Ichijo, made a promise to a girl. When they met again, they would unlock the pendant given to Raku with the key given to the girl.
So far in the Anime, there's been at least four girls, all with a different key, all who made a promise with a boy 10 years ago. I find that incredibly coincidental, but whatever.
Harem, comedy, drama.
Another flaw in the Anime, it hasn't gotten anywhere closer when it comes to who he made promise to.
Two seasons.

My Bride is a Mermaid.
Nagasumi Michishio and his family go on a trip to see his relatives, who live by the ocean. When he is swimming, his leg cramps up and he begins to drown. He is rescued by a mermaid, Sun Seto. Later that night, she appears and Nagasumi's house and asks him to marry her.
Romance, comedy, drama.
Only one season.

Date A Live.
Shido Itsuka heads during a space quake to try and find his sister, Kotori Itsuka. While looking for her, he encounters a spirit that is later named Tohka Yatogami. She tries to attack him, and before he can earn her trust, she is attacked by a classmate of Shido's who is with the Anti-Spirit Team, Origami Tobichii. Later after the fight, Shido learns that his sister is actually the captain of a secret organization,  Ratatoskr. After her sister explains the organization, she recruits Shido to go on dates with spirits in order to seal their powers.
Harem, ecchi, comedy.
Two seasons, also a movie.

Typed all of that on mobile, took forever, but it was worth it.