Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Tokyo Ghoul Fans
New episode aired yesterday (S02 E02) and although I read alot of comments saying that this episode was boring, I think it was necessary to continue the story.
So.. How are you guys liking the second season so far? It's almost completed and has caught up to the manga so if there'll be another season it'll be a while I guess.
btw I came across this remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfn1L6QLCn8 it blew my mind <3
I just finished season 1 the other day, ill start season 2 later today. Season 1 was alright, can be a little bland sometimes. I really like the darkness of it though. I think my biggest issue is i have trouble caring about the characters.
the second season is getting so freaking good i'm so hyped for the next episode tomorrow
so am I! I finished the Tokyo Ghoul manga today and I'm already into Tokyo Ghoul:re. Heart
i haven't read any of the manga yet but I do plan to, the episode today though oh my lord so good i can't cope
I haven't read the Manga yet because I've always preferred animation. But I do plan on reading it soon because I heard the stories are vastly different.

The episode today was really, really good. I think it opens up room for a 3rd season. Anyone else agree?
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Got caught up. Season 2 has been really good. Badass fight scenes.
Episode 11 was really good, lots of good fighting. Could have swore Yoshimura's kid was a boy but guess not.
oh my lord did anyone see todays episode yet?