Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Contributing More To The Community
First things first let me introduce myself the names Sharkfang

It's come to my attention that I've been a member of this community for over 2 yrs now, but what do i have to show for it, I'll give you a hint ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I've more or less just lurked around the forums and helped out whenever i was able to, other than that i haven't really done anything, i don't post any threads, i can't gen, edit, or clone, and i don't do giveaways or vgc, I'm just a guy who enjoys the thrill of shiny hunting but just like a high it doesn't last forever.

But anyways what I'm trying to say is i have boxes of unwanted shinies so I'll do a quick giveaway in a day or 2, and with USUM coming out this week we might get alot more new members so i want to be active more by doing a post every week or 2, and start putting a team together for Vgc or just for fun.

That's about all i wanted to say and i look forward to working with u guys for another 2 yrs to come Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Love to see when members take initiative. Good on you, @Sharkfang2193! Smile

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Nov 13, 2017, 12:30 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: First things first let me introduce myself the names Sharkfang

It's come to my attention that I've been a member of this community for over 2 yrs now, but what do i have to show for it, I'll give you a hint ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I've more or less just lurked around the forums and helped out whenever i was able to, other than that i haven't really done anything, i don't post any threads, i can't gen, edit, or clone, and i don't do giveaways or vgc, I'm just a guy who enjoys the thrill of shiny hunting but just like a high it doesn't last forever.

But anyways what I'm trying to say is i have boxes of unwanted shinies so I'll do a quick giveaway in a day or 2, and with USUM coming out this week we might get alot more new members so i want to be active more by doing a post every week or 2, and start putting a team together for Vgc or just for fun.

That's about all i wanted to say and i look forward to working with u guys for another 2 yrs to come Big Grin

i would like to request all your fire shiny Pokemon please....I shall take great care of them!!
(Nov 13, 2017, 12:30 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: First things first let me introduce myself the names Sharkfang

Tha moment when someone says literally EVERYTHING on your mind.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 13, 2017, 02:46 PM)Dova Wrote:

Tha moment when someone says literally EVERYTHING on your mind.

Tongue Tongue Tongue