Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] I'll be taking my leave...... forever
As everyone may or may not know, I don't blame you if you don't I have been coming in and out of the forums lately, checking up on if the community has ever returned to the once glorious times of 2015. Sadly all I have been noticing is a decline of users and often people leaving due to reasons. Not pinning this on anyone or anything, everything food has to come to a decline sometimes right (looking at SKT right now).

Although I may be able to stay a bit longer and help out here or there, I have decided now is a good time to move on as life and other commitments take over my time.

All I want to do is thank everyone here for making this a great place to be a part of.
@Justin Thank you for making this forum a thing, I very much enjoy your content and being a part of this amazing community that you started
@Agro Thank you for being a great admin here and maintaining the site
@stephenWITNESS good luck with being the only living moderator here, (for the time being, I'm sure Justin would find another great user that will help you)

And most importantly thank you to the community of Pokemon Forever, this place wouldn't be here if none of you somehow stumbled here and made this place what it is.

Thank you and goodbye .... forever..... again

Senpai'sLittleEevee
Heart
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
It's a shame u have to go Sad but thanks for being part of the community for as long as you've been here Smile u will be missed
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Eevee, return return, you might get surprised to see who is back
2 in one week eh
OU MASTER RACE
Sad Hey come back, this is a lovely forum! :'(
@SenpaisLittleEevee sad to hear that you're leaving but there'll always be a spot here for you Heart
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
It's sad to see you leave Sad If you ever decide to come back, we'll all welcome you back with open arms.