Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] JFlynn February Update
Yo, just wanted to make a quick post to update everyone with whats going on. I'm working with Health care Plan of Nevada to get some of my medical finances taken care of, and I just found a new house so I'm moving in like 3 weeks. 

Since my health limits my streaming abilities, and no longer allows me to host events, I'm brainstorming on ways to grow our community rapidly by working together to spread the word.

The thing about me is that I never planned to have such a large following after such a short time. I started streaming to make a couple friends to play games with, and now it's turned into a relatively large group of gamers that hang out with each other. It's not just about me. It's about all of us. I don't like it when someone wants to play games but they have no friends to battle with, hunt with, smash with, or just talk about anime with. 

Therefore, it's important to me that we continue to work on creating a community of friendly open-minded people to hang out with.

I know that there are plenty of other communities on the internet for gaming or whatever, but the one thing that will set us apart is the quality of people that make up this community.

I will let you guys and gals know how you can help us grow as soon as I figure it out!

Anyway, that's all for now. 

Peace
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Good to hear what's going on with your end, good luck with your move and medical things! :D Always sending good vibes your way.
Justin you make me cry. and good luck with your healthSmile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Hey Justin! Take all the time you need to get back to streaming. We all know you have important health issues and priorities to attend to. There are already tons of people helping out with giveaways, trades opportunities, battles request, competitive discussions, and even organizing tournaments. I'm gonna try to do my part in organizing some upcoming giveaways, future tournaments for the websites as well as offer my advice/opinions about competitive batting to both old and new players. At this point, most of us from the Forum and the Replay can take care of ourselves at this point so you don't have to worry about that. Smile
Hey justin, Im glad you're getting that figured out! Another move is crazy, but maybe this time you will be able to skate board :P
We'll all hang in there so just come back when youre ready Smile
glad to hear you're doing well Justin! This website is awesome, it has helped me a lot with trading, and meeting people to game with.
One suggestion I have to make the community and gaming experience that much better would be some sort of Instant Messaging system or like a chat room. The PM system here works fine, but when it comes to trading pokemon or even battling, instantly being able to communicate with the person would enhance the experience, in my opinion. I think it would help us get to know each other better than just a profile etc.

Thanks again, and good luck with the move and health issues!
Ok Justin! Thanks for the update! Have a nice day!
The god has spoken, hope you get better :D
Good luck with the move Justin! Hope everything works out health-wise as well!
Oh, senpai <3
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.