Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Long-Term Forum Leave
Sad 
Welp, it's come to this. I'm leaving the forum for a while.
This place used to be absolutely perfect for me - I was up-to-date on Pokemon news, I could trade with people, get/give advice, the works. But now I feel like all I ever see is VGC and gen VII, two things that I simply cannot relate to. It's the latter that's kept me from the Breeding Alliance as of late, because only a few people are still holding fast to ORAS, as proven by the whopping 0 people who replied to my Rotom/Pancham distro. Ultimately, I'm just kinda bored since I can't contribute anything whatsoever...
I'll probably come back in a few months - or maybe even earlier - when the surge of battle-focused play dials down and/or I cave and grab Sun. I'll still hang out on the Discord at the usual intervals. I'll still read forum announcements as they pop up. But I won't actually be doing anything else here.
Goodbye everyone, see you soon.

Sincerely,
wundr
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
have a good 1, hope to see you again in the future c:
noooo ;-;. i still have AS if that helps.....theres lots to do here without being caught up in the sun/moon hurricane. you can still open breedjects shops for gen 6 or put out moves or really do anything for that matter. its not that bad.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
ohhhhh...... Once poke bank comes out you can come back
O
(Dec 29, 2016, 09:45 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: noooo ;-;. i still have AS if that helps.....theres lots to do here without being caught up in the sun/moon hurricane. you can still open breedjects shops for gen 6 or put out moves or really do anything for that matter. its not that bad.

breedjects, especially on gen VI, just don't sell like they used to
(Dec 29, 2016, 11:10 AM)wundrweapon Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2016, 09:45 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: noooo ;-;. i still have AS if that helps.....theres lots to do here without being caught up in the sun/moon hurricane. you can still open breedjects shops for gen 6 or put out moves or really do anything for that matter. its not that bad.

breedjects, especially on gen VI, just don't sell like they used to

:s true
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Wundr you were one of the first people I remember meeting on this forum and you really gave off a good first impression.
Good luck in your future endeavours.
I wonder why you are so surprised nobody plays ORAS anymore.

XY didn't die when ORAS came out simply because you could put your hands on Doublade, Fletchinder and many other popular mons and legendaries such as Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno which were only obtainable through transfer from XY.

On the other hand we have waited for 2 years for S/M to come out and logically 99% of Pokemon fans have bought it, but this game is completely isolated from the rest of the other games so you can see why there is no more interest or support for ORAS on this forum as long as the Pokebank isn't opened.
@GiMYz I'm not surprised whatsoever. I expected it, even