Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New Additions to the Mod Team!
Hi everyone, today I would like to congratulate @stephenWITNESS and @Slec for now being a part of the moderation team!

@stephenWITNESS is one of the most active users on the site, often hosting tournaments and giveaways, and his enthusiasm and general knowledge of Pokémon will be very useful to help out with various projects here!

While a lot of you know @Slec as an avid memelord, he is also and experienced competitive player in various formats, such as VGC, Smogon tiers and draft leagues, and we felt his knowledge would be useful to the mod team!

I'm excited to see what you guys have planned for us, and also to work with you guys! Congratulations!
Oh no we're doomed now Alec is a mod
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Jun 28, 2017, 04:26 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Oh no we're doomed now Alec is a mod

We've finally hit rock bottom as a community  Tongue
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Thanks so much for this opportunity. I was honestly shocked when I heard it first! I'm looking forward to being able to help out as much as I can Big Grin
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
congrats both of you time to vanish for a while cuz reason s ill be in the discord every so often cya and congrats once again
Oh whoa, congratulations @stephenWITNESS  Big Grin Looks like I got the dates mixed up, I hope the tournament went well!
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Lol slec is a bad memelord
Welp might as well give up with these two here now.
@stephenWITNESS @Slec
Congratulations guys!  Lol I know I'm late It's been 3000 years Floette but still.
OU MASTER RACE