Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] PokemonForever 2.0 is live!
I'm excited to announce...
POKEMONFOREVER 2.0
[Image: nlxbuwD.jpg]

This new landing page allows us to bring interesting content straight to your face. Complete with responsive tiles, fancy pictures, and "infinite" scrolling. If you don't like the new homepage, the old one is still there and accessible from the 'Forums' link at the top and the 'View the full forum' button in the sidebar. There are tons of little tweaks to your experience that you may have noticed around the site as well, hopefully you enjoy them~

New Typing 'Smilies'
Just put the type you want shown in between colons and instantly get Fire
Code:
:fire:
You can also click the '[get more]' link in the smilies box while posting to see all the new ones in case you forget how to use them.

Updated Shiny Counter
We have some placeholder modes for Sun/Moon added to the counter. There's currently not enough information on how shiny hunting works or the odds for Gen 7 so we can't give you the actually chances just yet. Note that Pokeradar/Dexnav mode is replaced with Allies mode in Sun/Moon which relates to a new shiny hunting method discovered. More information on the Shiny Counter page.

Some Minor Changes 
  • PM limit increased to 250 for normal members and 300 for Trusted Users. (May increase more in the future!)
  • Thread prefixes are now shown in the Latest Threads part of the sidebar.
  • We've removed video ads from the entire site. 
More Coming!
We've heard your feedback and are working on a darker theme for the forum but it's taking a little more time to get just right. If you like how the forum currently looks, you'll be able to keep it that way but we'll be moving to the dark theme as the new default once it's finished. Otherwise, we're working on more Sun/Moon features such as adding Gen 7 to the Pokemon of the Day, revamping the Pokemon Builds search feature, and more! Keep an eye out around the forums throughout the rest of the year!

Let us know what you think of the changes! We'll be adjusting things based on your feedback!
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Great job! Can't wait for the darker theme :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
when i first saw this i was freaking out, i thought i clicked the wrooong link and went to the wroooong place.

Glad I didn't Smile

I think this is a nice change.

Also can't wait for the dark theme, my eye bawls with thank ye.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
The thought of a darker theme is spooking me out

Don't make it 2 spooky plz!

(But seriously, great work!)

Water types are the best!
While it's professionally built, I'll be honest - I don't like it. I prefer the old layout. Yeah, it's still there, but I find it ridiculous that you have to actually put forth the extra click to see the whole site. I dunno, it just bugs me. The other improvements - PM limits, video ads, et cetera are great, though.

Perhaps there's a way to find a balance between the new main page and the index?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Nice work! Excited to see what's to come, @Agro. Dark (couldn't resist...) theme sounds like hype hype hype.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
It Looks Awesome! Can't Wait To See The Differences!
(Nov 17, 2016, 01:54 PM)AidanC97 Wrote: It Looks Awesome! Can't Wait To See The Differences!

that slipknot avatar tho
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Dude great work on this! this is really cool and awesome to see and I know this must have taken you a long time. But nevertheless you keep up your amazing work and keep this forum awesome!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
This place is looking great Smile