Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] PokemonForever's 1 Year Anniversary!
(Nov 15, 2015, 01:37 PM)Eckley Wrote: Secretly, everybody's favourite moment was when they met me. It's OK everyone, you don't have to hide it, there's enough love to go around

Ew no, meeting Eckley was definitly not one of my favourite moments

(Nov 15, 2015, 01:39 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote:
I haven't been here very long, but I really like how kind everyone is on this website! This is by far one of the best communities I have ever been a part of; everyone is so willing to help and inviting to newbies! As for my favorite moment, I would have to say this thread takes the cake. ShinyEevee is basically my hero and I love him sooooo much and I want to marry him for creating that forum masterpiece. 

Oh you make me happy, I love me too. Sadly marrying you would make my girl hate the both of us and she's scawwy

My favourite moment on this site was fining how much sudowoodo's can a bibarel chuck if a bibarel could chuck sudowoodo's right in this post
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Well i joined Pokemon Forever a few days ago and what i like the most so far is this AWSOME community <3. Everyone was so kind and friendly and what I also like so far is the fact that i can help people who haven´t got as much experience as me Wink
I joined PokemonForever just this month...
...and I'm more attached to it than the other big Pokemon forums (smogon, serebii, etc) even though I have an account for it.
What I love about this site is the giveaways (who doesn't :p) and the tightly-knit community.
(and ps i'm a Justin fan ^^")

so yeah...
thx :D xoxo
I have no favorite moment.

I joined this accursed site as a means to do what I, at the time at least, thought I loved: playing Pokemon.

I began to follow the streamer who called himself "TheJustinFlynn" for advice and guidance on this feigned love.

As I followed him more closely, he began to advertise a website that bore his name.

It never appealed to me, as I chose to fight the long fight to mastery; alone, with only myself to rely on.

However, at a time which I felt that I could succeed in battle, the illusion of opportunity bore its ugly head.

Yes, this same streamer from whom I learned my fundamentals, was hosting an open tournament.

The condition, however, that I failed to understand the consequences of at the time, was that participants must swear their allegiance to the loathsome website by joining its ranks.

I did so regardless, feeling that I could make a strong showing against my 63 other competitors.

However, as the battles waged on, I felt my skills begin to fall flat, as the enemies before me grew all the more ruthless.

In the end, I failed my lone task, and this, friends is where my troubles began.

You see, children, a bitterness grew inside of me that day, and I started to become a different person.

Where I was once amiable and fun, I became bitingly sarcastic and sought chaos.

I noticed myself trapped on the website, trying to make a name for myself where my fighting prowess could not.

I began to barge into streams to which I didn't belong as to make myself known to all who lurk here.

And during my time on the site itself, I found myself with an unrelenting hunger to destroy threads.

Such a hunger could only have grown out of a feeling of the destruction of my pride by the very same website.

And now, months later, I find myself still hopelessly bound to this website, hoping, someday, that I may be able to redeem my past failures in order to, once again, rise to the greatness that is expected of me.

TL;DR: Joined site for a tourney, lost, became bitter, now I ruin threads.

And actually, I change my mind. This is my favorite moment on the forums. (as a callback to this moment)
(Nov 16, 2015, 09:02 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I have no favorite moment.

And actually, I change my mind. This is my favorite moment on the forums. (as a callback to this moment)

How could I miss that thread

No, seriously. Missed out on an important event Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Nov 16, 2015, 09:02 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I have no favorite moment.

I joined this accursed site as a means to do what I, at the time at least, thought I loved: playing Pokemon.

I began to follow the streamer who called himself "TheJustinFlynn" for advice and guidance on this feigned love.

As I followed him more closely, he began to advertise a website that bore his name.

It never appealed to me, as I chose to fight the long fight to mastery; alone, with only myself to rely on.

However, at a time which I felt that I could succeed in battle, the illusion of opportunity bore its ugly head.

Yes, this same streamer from whom I learned my fundamentals, was hosting an open tournament.

The condition, however, that I failed to understand the consequences of at the time, was that participants must swear their allegiance to the loathsome website by joining its ranks.

I did so regardless, feeling that I could make a strong showing against my 63 other competitors.

However, as the battles waged on, I felt my skills begin to fall flat, as the enemies before me grew all the more ruthless.

In the end, I failed my lone task, and this, friends is where my troubles began.

You see, children, a bitterness grew inside of me that day, and I started to become a different person.

Where I was once amiable and fun, I became bitingly sarcastic and sought chaos.

I noticed myself trapped on the website, trying to make a name for myself where my fighting prowess could not.

I began to barge into streams to which I didn't belong as to make myself known to all who lurk here.

And during my time on the site itself, I found myself with an unrelenting hunger to destroy threads.

Such a hunger could only have grown out of a feeling of the destruction of my pride by the very same website.

And now, months later, I find myself still hopelessly bound to this website, hoping, someday, that I may be able to redeem my past failures in order to, once again, rise to the greatness that is expected of me.

TL;DR: Joined site for a tourney, lost, became bitter, now I ruin threads.

shut your mouth you egg ill squash you like left over lasagna
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Happy anniversary! I love it when you guys rekt the threads. Love the spooky cup though i didn't get to finish it. Love the is this real life thread and community diary one
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

No specific fond memory comes to mind, but I consider many of you friends of mine, which Im thankful of. here's to another year and a more prosperous forum! :P