Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] PokemonForever's 1 Year Anniversary!
My favorite moment of the Pokemon Forever...
There's so many choices to choose from!
I loved it when some threads got destroyed.
I loved the forum streams.
I enjoyed seeing the appreciation threads when they were there.
And lastly... meeting everyone here! You guys make me feel like I'm in a 2nd family, and that's amazing :D

(Nov 15, 2015, 01:37 PM)Eckley Wrote: Secretly, everybody's favourite moment was when they met me. It's OK everyone, you don't have to hide it, there's enough love to go around

That's why my PFA Archeops is named after you <3
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I haven't been here very long, but I really like how kind everyone is on this website! This is by far one of the best communities I have ever been a part of; everyone is so willing to help and inviting to newbies! As for my favorite moment, I would have to say this thread takes the cake. ShinyEevee is basically my hero for creating that forum masterpiece. 
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
My favorite moment was when me and Alec got super drunk, and TP'd Rogue's house, and got arrested. Then, when we were in prison, we met Jaron for the first time. Kappa

In all honesty though, I don't really have a favorite moment. I love being surrounded by mostly cool people who all care about the same thing. And then we destroy that thing with pictures of dogs. It's a cruel and beautiful cycle.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Favorite Forum Moments
The Very Very Tiny Random Doubles Tourney
My Time as a Forum Gym Leader
The Spooky Cup
Getting to Host a Meet and Greet
The Amazing Forum Streams
Getting to meet so Many Amazing People
And Having the Single Greatest Trade Ever
There have been many more amazing moments I've had on this site but I'm too lazy to list them
(Nov 15, 2015, 01:37 PM)Eckley Wrote: Secretly, everybody's favourite moment was when they met me. It's OK everyone, you don't have to hide it, there's enough love to go around

I met you before Forum tho mom. BeForum
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Nov 15, 2015, 01:50 PM)squeab Wrote: I met you before Forum tho mom. BeForum

Was...was that a pun?

You really are my son, squeab <3
My favorite moment on this forum is an extremely secret content in my PM box.. funny stuff

(Nov 15, 2015, 12:48 PM)Rogue Wrote: The countless times GMX and I said dumb things to each other.

Shut up and get digirolled, bro

(Nov 15, 2015, 07:42 PM)GMX Wrote: My favorite moment on this forum is an extremely secret content in my PM box.. funny stuff

(Nov 15, 2015, 12:48 PM)Rogue Wrote: The countless times GMX and I said dumb things to each other.

Shut up and get digirolled, bro

While I am slightly upset I watched all of that; at the same time I'm not. Because in the end, I'll always be more fresh than you.

50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
My favorite moments were the 6iv dittos, everyone else that was doing giveaways, and the build guides. Great community and amazing website! Smile
(I'm doing a HA Bulbasaur GTS Giveaway to try and give back atm, if anyones interested )
Rainbow 
Heart  Heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEMONFOREVER!!!! Heart  Heart

Being only about 3 months old on this site, I'm still clearly a newbie at this site and still not having made a meet and greet thread *coughs*, I'm really really happy to get to be part of this community! :D What's special about this site is that it's SMALL and that's the best thing! Everyone treats each other equally, humble and friendly!

To be extremely frank, I stumbled upon this site due to a random search on google and found a Raikou giveaway. Then I was a stealth ninja on this site, popping in only to get my greedy hands upon all the giveaways. Basically my first 15 posts or so was on giveaway threads, and I'm guilty for it ;-;

So I decided to give back, and that's when I stepped out of my hiding and started casually posting in the forums and created my giveaway thread. Along the way I found many, many amazing people, both friendly and selfless, some new but willing to help out in so many ways! I want to give you guys a BIG BIG BIG shoutout but it would be unfair if I accidentally forget to list anyone down :s So I'll give a BIG BIG BIG BIG HUG to each and every one of you!!! :P

ANYWAYS! My favourite moment in PokemonForever would be this:
[Image: 2wnvcc2.jpg]
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!