Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Revival Announcement
Many users including myself have noticed the site getting quiet lately, we get 15 - maybe 20 users a day now. I joined the site in January, back when @Vinnie was still a Kahuna, man how time flies and we would get lots of people coming in, I miss that. So what is Project Revival? We're going to help bring this community back to how it was! How? Easy. Advertise. Do you have Social Media Accounts? Go share our website there! Tell your friends, get them involved, tell them what Pokemon Forever can do that nowhere else can. Help the site out. We all love this place, and we're grateful for @Justin and @Agro 's hard work, so let's spread the word. 

My Tweet about Pokemon Forever
Share the site on;
Twitter 
Facebook
OU MASTER RACE
Been discussing this with @0kamii all summer D: it really sucks I know like no one who plays Pokemon irl....  What is it exactly that our site offers that others don't? xD A community feel I suppose?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
True, unlike Smogon, we try to offer a community feel, we do that well if you ask me. Let's be honest though, we're probably fighting a losing battle. But I'm not giving up. We'll get this place popular again
OU MASTER RACE
I used few months ago a youtube channel to bring people, though only a few remained and others just went away...

(yesterday i used something else similiar and didn't work much)

My next plan will have maybe more chance, something super unique(though it requires a lot of thinking, and now i'm not in a situation i can think much... Anyway hope it will help:0
The more, the merrier!
The less, the friendlier!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Lol well said @TheAlmightySancho xP this close knit group is pretty nice but we need dat traffic :\
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Couldn't have said it better myself, @Kris ! Great idea. To be honest, I think the reason this website used to be popular was because Justin put it on his YouTube channel. Since that channel is not very active anymore, we've lost our main advertising. Hopefully, if we advertise well enough, we can get more members. But if we do that, we will need those extra mods...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Well, all we can do is try our best
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 30, 2017, 08:29 AM)Kris Wrote: Well, all we can do is try our best

And we can always try harder!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Sep 30, 2017, 06:10 AM)Kris Wrote: Many users including myself have noticed the site getting quiet lately, we get 15 - maybe 20 users a day now. I joined the site in January, back when @Vinnie was still a Kahuna, man how time flies and we would get lots of people coming in, I miss that. So what is Project Revival? We're going to help bring this community back to how it was! How? Easy. Advertise. Do you have Social Media Accounts? Go share our website there! Tell your friends, get them involved, tell them what Pokemon Forever can do that nowhere else can. Help the site out. We all love this place, and we're grateful for @Justin and @Agro 's hard work, so let's spread the word. 

My Tweet about Pokemon Forever
Share the site on;
Twitter 
Facebook

I just retweeted your tweet because I'm a lazy cat. :')  hahaha​​​​​​.