Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread
Just a heads up that updates will be slow until the weekend. College lyfe and all that. xP
Even ignoring feature requests, there's a bunch of fixes and other higher priority items to take care of but feel free to keep requesting the moon. I'm pretty sure I could code one given enough time!
(Also, try to be as thorough with your ideas as possible. What you want, how you'd use the feature [so I know how to make everything look or where to place it] and so on.)

Oh and, of course, not every feature will make it in. Justin gets veto powers and while I can probably make a moon, an entire planet may be too much. (This analogy is getting out of hand...) Point is, I may not be able to do something but I'll let you guys know if that's the case.

And, lastly, PMing me will get my attention/reply the quickest. I check PMs first when I log on. If you're reporting a bug then a good description of how to replicate the bug and a screenshot (if applicable) would be best. Screenshots are especially important since websites can break just because of different browsers or even plugins/extensions so I gotta be able to see what you see to help out.

Whew... okay. Enough words. Off to bed for now.

Some afternoon bug fixes:
  • Fixed the Pokemon Builds search box up there.
  • Updated the adblock warning to both look better and not mess with google results.
  • Removed stream status at Justin's request.
  • Minor changes make the site not try to load some images that don't exist and putting more of the site's images important to layout on the server instead of having them hosted elsewhere like they were before...
Septemeber 1, 2015
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
This came to mind like a second ago, Maybe we could have a 'Party' System so you can have a mini pop up chat instead of a DM System so it can just get implemented into the Buddy System that isnt really used :P
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
This is a tiny thing but i guess i might talk about it (probably doesnt really matter if its changed or not) but in the "Whos Online" section, when someone is in the the Shiny Counter Section and/or the Chat section in the who's online section all its says "Unknown Location"
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Any major changes/additions to the PM system will be much later. It's a more complex beast than most of what I've been working on. Feel free to keep suggesting though. I'll gather a list of features and such to use when planning out a new PM system when I get to that.

Oh and I fixed the "Unknown Location" bug just now. Thanks for pointing it out, Animekid7.
I think I found a bug! I create a new post but there is no post preview or anything at the bottom of the page! no way to send out my thread Sad HELP
PM me with where and what (replay, new thread, new poll) you were trying to post.

Fixed a bug (hopefully) that destroyed the layout when using certain browsers and adblock. If you couldn't hit the post button or some pages looked weird, it should be good now. Let me know if you see page that still looks bad/unusable.

September 3, 2015

Pokemon Builds - Now displays "No results." if no builds for that Pokemon were found instead of no feedback whatsoever.
Pokeradar - Changed the formula XY/DPP modes use and fixed an issue with shiny charm not affecting rates in the radar modes of those versions.

September 4, 2015
a friend of mine was wondering how you delete your account. tbh, i'm wondering that too. i made a different account for a backup, but now i realize i don't really need it. how do i get rid of it?
Can we get an official place where we can talk about Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon like sending out rescue requests or talk about cool Pokemon we've connected with. Please this would be cool.
(Nov 22, 2015, 09:28 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: a friend of mine was wondering how you delete your account. tbh, i'm wondering that too. i made a different account for a backup, but now i realize i don't really need it. how do i get rid of it?

Im not entirely sure, when i look through all my options i dont see an option to delete an account, If you's like to use the Username from the pervious account i do have to power to change names

(Nov 22, 2015, 11:12 AM)DragonEldest Wrote: Can we get an official place where we can talk about Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon like sending out rescue requests or talk about cool Pokemon we've connected with. Please this would be cool.

Im sure i could ask Agro if he could make a section for the game possibly Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
No its okay.