Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread
So I think we should do a Splatoon Section on here, as I said before. It could have a couple threads in it about weapons, power-ups, who wants to fight with them online, and tips about stuff.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Aug 30, 2015, 05:32 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2015, 03:44 PM)Luisito Wrote: 4. Can we get a space to write our own bio in our profiles?
There is actually a space for that, I didn't know. /:

Actually, there wasn't. I added it in quick after seeing your suggestion. ;P

You crazy dude!! Haha! You are amazing!

(Aug 30, 2015, 05:32 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: As for the Pokemon sprite database, I suppose I can fiddle with the smiley system to make it work. It'd probably work like the the current smiley system where you'd just type "Pikachu" and it'll place the sprite there. Like you guys pointed out, it'll probably take a ton of time though. Even if I had every single sprite sitting here in a folder on my PC the data entry required would be like an all day thing. xD

That said, I'm not against the idea of making it easier on you guys who use those images. If anyone gets a folder all ready and zipped up for them all, that'd be a huge help. Try to keep it to only one style of sprite and, if you want, maybe we can do shiny versions in a separate folder.

You got it. Working on all the sprites right now.
Just to be on the same page, I will use these sprites:

[Image: dratini.png]

Unless you want me to get these (let me know):

[Image: dratini.gif]

The first sprites are standard original sprites. The second image are the Dex's gifs.
The file name is in the format: dratini.png
I can help you with the data entry syntax as well if you show it to me.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Thanks for everything you've done so far MyCupcakeMoney looking good :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Aug 30, 2015, 06:00 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: So I think we should do a Splatoon Section on here, as I said before. It could have a couple threads in it about weapons, power-ups, who wants to fight with them online, and tips about stuff.

We'll see. It's on the community suggestion list (first post). I'll decide on that when I reassess the rest of the non-Pokemon areas.

(Aug 30, 2015, 06:05 PM)Luisito Wrote: You got it. Working on all the sprites right now.
Just to be on the same page, [...]

The first sprites are standard original sprites. The second image are the Dex's gifs.

To be honest, I have no idea what the community wants on this one. The standard original (small) ones are probably best if incorporated into the smiley system but I'm not sure which one you guys wanted. I can work with either. (And thanks for the help!)

(Aug 30, 2015, 06:47 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Thanks for everything you've done so far MyCupcakeMoney looking good :D

And thank you for your work around the forum thus far. You'll notice a sword under your name now. Use it wisely. ;D

PS: My Cupcake Money was a mouthful so I'm moving on to another name that I've been using basically everywhere else.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Aug 30, 2015, 06:56 PM)Agro Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2015, 06:00 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: So I think we should do a Splatoon Section on here, as I said before. It could have a couple threads in it about weapons, power-ups, who wants to fight with them online, and tips about stuff.

We'll see. It's on the community suggestion list (first post). I'll decide on that when I reassess the rest of the non-Pokemon areas.

(Aug 30, 2015, 06:05 PM)Luisito Wrote: You got it. Working on all the sprites right now.
Just to be on the same page, [...]

To be honest, I have no idea what the community wants on this one. The standard original (small) ones are probably best if incorporated into the smiley system but I'm not sure which one you guys wanted. I can work with either. (And thanks for the help!)

(Aug 30, 2015, 06:47 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Thanks for everything you've done so far MyCupcakeMoney looking good :D

And thank you for your work around the forum thus far. You'll notice a sword under your name now. Use it wisely. ;D

PS: My Cupcake Money was a mouthful so I'm moving on to another name that I've been using basically everywhere else.
Thank you Agro i wont let you down Heart
As for the sprites personally I like the full dex once since that's what most people use
I can't believe how much has changed in a day! You're pretty amazing My Cupcake Agro, thanks for doing all of this.

As for suggestions, I don't think Splatoon would warrant having it's own section. As much as I love the game, I can't see it having much attention on here, just like the SSB and MH sections now.

I do propose maybe having a Tournament section? I know Podfighter has recently posted a thread for an upcoming VGC tournament, but it's tagged as [VGC]. Maybe we could add a Tournament tag to make the thread more visible, and it won't be limited to just Pokemon tournaments? It's not that big of a deal to be honest, just spitballing tome ideas
(Aug 31, 2015, 12:25 PM)Eckley Wrote: I can't believe how much has changed in a day! You're pretty amazing My Cupcake Agro, thanks for doing all of this.

As for suggestions, I don't think Splatoon would warrant having it's own section. As much as I love the game, I can't see it having much attention on here, just like the SSB and MH sections now.

I do propose maybe having a Tournament section? I know Podfighter has recently posted a thread for an upcoming VGC tournament, but it's tagged as [VGC]. Maybe we could add a Tournament tag to make the thread more visible, and it won't be limited to just Pokemon tournaments? It's not that big of a deal to be honest, just spitballing tome ideas

I agree Kappa also the builds search doesnt work for me BibleThump
And Congrats on the mod Anime BigBrother

Also maybe a place where you can DM [like twitter] someone like twitter to replace the emptiness of the side bar :P It prolly will take a long time but i think it would be worth it with all the leftover space
and it wouldnt count towards you regular message inbox
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Aug 31, 2015, 12:29 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: the builds search doesnt work for me

Actually now that you mention it that's something I wanted to bring to attention. It works occasionally for me, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or not
Thanks for the Congratz pod,

i like the idea of Tournament tag, as for the DM i guess it could be useful for things like the Mentor mentee programs or replace the PM's but like you said that seems like a big task (at least for a novice programmer like myself Kappa) when PMing someone isnt that mush of a hastle but it would be cool
I have read and included all suggestions up to this point in the Original Post. If I didn't write something down it's most likely being worked on.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv