Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread
(Nov 22, 2015, 11:21 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2015, 11:12 AM)DragonEldest Wrote: Can we get an official place where we can talk about Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon like sending out rescue requests or talk about cool Pokemon we've connected with. Please this would be cool.

Im sure i could ask Agro if he could make a section for the game possibly Smile

Awesome. Thank you for that.
Ability to add images to our signatures, please!! I've tried to add them but images are disabled. <//3 QQ
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Can we have a sign on top of the site saying "Do not feed the Eckley" ?
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Nov 22, 2015, 05:25 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: Ability to add images to our signatures, please!! I've tried to add them but images are disabled. <//3 QQ

Im not sure about this, i know most of you guys wouldnt but we dont want inappropriate picture on someones signature, plus things like gif can be rather distracting and possibly make the forum run slower. It just one thing we dont have to worry about

(Nov 22, 2015, 05:49 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Can we have a sign on top of the site saying "Do not feed the Eckley" ?

That would be kinda cool, not sure if i would be able to make it happen but it would be fun to have little messages that pop up once in a while with stuff based on the forum
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Would like to be able to delete my messages in 1 strike, i am almost always at 100% used space and it takes time to delete them.
I even have to delete them twice because of the trash can. ^^

or mby i am just doin it wrong
Please make the profile images bigger...
(Nov 25, 2015, 04:51 AM)Feax Wrote: Would like to be able to delete my messages in 1 strike, i am almost always at 100% used space and it takes time to delete them.

You can delete them in one go. If you go into your PMs, there's an option to empty folders all at once. If you click on this you can empty messages from your inbox, sent items o drafts

[Image: jagbuv.jpg]
(Nov 25, 2015, 11:08 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2015, 04:51 AM)Feax Wrote: Would like to be able to delete my messages in 1 strike, i am almost always at 100% used space and it takes time to delete them.

You can delete them in one go. If you go into your PMs, there's an option to empty folders all at once. If you click on this you can empty messages from your inbox, sent items o drafts

[Image: jagbuv.jpg]

alright now i feel stupid thanks x)
Have the people in charge of this website thought about designing a mobile app or a mobile-friendly website for Pokemon Forever? Sometimes, I do find myself checking on this website from my smartphone. If I'm not the only one that does this, perhaps it's worth looking into.
Another thing would be a "delete all" button for inbox, sent, and trash folders. Just a small thing but it's still annoying to click through each page XD
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥