0 0%
The auburn!
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] A Better Shiny for Lopunny!
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I'm killing time before work. So let's see how this goes!
[Image: 8bdf938e96cce736346dd590ee7990679db9f480_hq.gif]

I made a post yesterday talking about possible Shiny fixes for Minccino, and user @Hatonacat suggested that I tackled ALL the pokémon that are pink. While I don't think I can do all of them, Lopunny is definitely a Shiny that gets some hate. Mostly I hear because it's too feminine, so I did some browsing and I found a color palette resembling a wild hare with a unique auburn coloring. Take a look for yourself!
[Image: HeiPvEY.png]

I was tempted to just take the black color scheme and roll with it, but black Shinies will often get a bad reputation for being overtly cool and overdone. So intead, I thought it'd look better to compliment the black with the copper color you see above. I think it looks awesome, and has a much more unisex appeal than the pink that we actually have. Not that I dislike Lopunny's Shiny that is, I just like mine more! I wonder what Mega Lopunny would look like with these colors? I lack the artisitic capabilities to do much beyond basic recoloration, but maybe I can get @The_Flaine one of these days.

Stay tuned, everybody! I'm not done yet. I have a second post going up today, and I think some of you Shiny hunters are really going to appreciate it! Be on the lookout for that!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Nah gotta be honest, pink suits it more. But I had a thought, what if m/f Lopunny / Buneary had differing colors based on gender? Reversed colors on the normal form, then pink ears on female and blue ears on male for the shiny.
OU MASTER RACE
@0kamii 

Well I took it upon myself to make a basic re-shiny for Mega-Lopunny using your colour scheme. It took far too long but it was good fun  Big Grin  Hope you like it. Also I love the contrast on the eyes, great colour choices 

[Image: Alternate_Shiny_M_Lopunny.jpg]

also, @Kris maybe this will give you a better indication of how the colour-scheme looks

@Tenebris_Kane

Wow! Words cannot describe this awesomeness! That looks amazing, TK! Phenomenal job! I absolutely love it. If Mega Lopuny actually looked like that, I'd have Shiny hunted it yesterday! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

i like pink shinies
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ