Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] I see this as Art
I got Latias and Jolteon.

I would've preferred Ho-Oh and Glaceon though...
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Congrats on what everyone got! A lot of people like me got Latias. Cool. Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I got an interesting pair that I'm simply going to call 'Moonlight Shadow'

You are the lunar Pokemon, Cresselia.

You are an optimist, always seeing the positive even in the darkest of situations. You always search for the light and are able to bring others into a calm and positive mindset. You cannot be upset easily, even though you take things to heart. You strongly dislike cynical people yet will always maintain your happy outlook amongst negative comments. People admire you for your adamant belief that there is always a happy ending and as such, you find you are surrounded by loving and positive people.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are the moonlight Pokemon, Umbreon

From the Latin "umbra," meaning "shadow," you are mysterious, quiet, and brooding. Like the shadows themselves you trail behind others as an observer, ever-perceptive. You are retreating but only because you prefer to analyze and calculate what and who is most worthy of your time and efforts. Here, a strong defense is the strongest offense
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Jolten and cresselia..hmmm
Latios and Jolteon!

Why not shaymin and Leafeon??? [Image: 200_s.gif]
I got Shaymin although it says i like outside and the sun (i praise the sun but i don't like it much \[T]/) and dislike the cold and darkness, but its quite the contrary on that part... Everyhtign else is spot on pretty much.

And for the eevee, I got unbreon wooo \o/
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Latias and Umbreon I was hoping for Sylveon but whatever
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I got Latios and Vaporeon.
Deoxys and Umbreon.

You are the DNA Pokemon, Deoxys.

There are some things which people will never know about you. Your strange and mysterious personality often places you apart from the group. Although you may know a lot about other people, only a select few know who you really are, and even then it is only so much. Like Deoxys and its formes, you can seemingly become different personalities - altering how you act in certain situations. This ability may prove useful, but confuses others. Perhaps you need to take down your defences a little and let people in to know who you are.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are the Moonlight Pokemon, Umbra

From the Latin "umbra," meaning "shadow," you are mysterious, quiet, and brooding. Like the shadows themselves you trail behind others as an observer, ever-perceptive. You are retreating but only because you prefer to analyze and calculate what and who is most worthy of your time and efforts. Here, a strong defense is the strongest offense.
Share your results
Mewtwo:
There is a dark mysterious history which you keep hidden in the back of your mind. Although you try to forget the past, you find you are constantly faced with it and openly show your inner struggle. You dislike people who are overly happy for no reason. You also have trouble enjoying things yourself and get easily frustrated when you cannot get something easily.

You are able to appreciate valuable life lessons, but will not show gratitude to anyone in fear of looking weak. Appearance for you is everything and you wish to look as tough as possible by showing little emotion.

Umbreon:
From the Latin "umbra," meaning "shadow," you are mysterious, quiet, and brooding. Like the shadows themselves you trail behind others as an observer, ever-perceptive. You are retreating but only because you prefer to analyze and calculate what and who is most worthy of your time and efforts. Here, a strong defense is the strongest offense.
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to