Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] My 5 favorite Crystal sketches
Photo 
Hey people! I've decided after @Kris recommended me to reach out with my drawings I decided to post some onto here. Thank you for the idea!
I got to much drawings to show off so I'm just gonna pick 5 of my favorite Crystal drawings from the Pokemon Adventures Manga.
1. Crystal with her workplace costume. 03/11/18. Thought I did a great job drawing this and found it really adorable.
[Image: DYDS7RHX0AARpKW.jpg]
2. Crystal in a Chikorita costume/onesie. 02/11/18, edited 03/10/18. Just really loved how I designed her costume and she seems to like the leaf.
[Image: DX-BDJxW0AAJ96i.jpg]
3. Crystal hugging Suicune. 12/23/17 edited at 01/23/18. This was a really old sketch I created and I still love it, this was one of the first drawings that told me I could draw what I want if I put my mind to it.
[Image: DUR6jP-X0AA3wvA.jpg]
4. Crystal in her Lab outfit waving. 03/03/18, edited 10/03/18. Just love how innocent she looks while waving at you.
[Image: DX-AMDcXkAA21Qq.jpg]
5. Crystal in her HG/SS outfit looking in the distance.  02/19/18 edited 03/10/18. Love the facial expression and how she's looking ahead with her hand up where her hat is.
[Image: DX-ApfcXcAEwAVu.jpg]
So what do you guys think? I really love these sketches I created.. Do you want to see more of my sketches.. I have around 40 Crystal sketches.. uhm I have a real obsession with Crystal if you didn't know.. I also try doing Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario sketches/drawings to if you want to see those.
Also here's something I created last night... Also somehow I got it so my top 5 is her 5 main costumes in the Manga.. weird
[Image: DYdSAJRX0AAvOxd.png]
@CrystaleeMew Congrats for your sketches!

My favorite is Crystal hugging Suicune (#3). I really like how you drew her face from a right-left bottom-top perspective, you nailed it! Although I never posted any art myself, I like drawing too and I occasionaly draw for fun (I drew the cowboy trainer in my profile picture).

Keep up the good work! Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Thanks for the reply!
I really love the Crystal hugging Suicune sketch and it's probably one of the sketches I've spent longest creating, of course I'll go back over it soon and improve little bits and color it.

If I'm allowed I might upload what sketches I get upto in the week and may include some of my old ones I haven't uploaded here,
(Mar 18, 2018, 05:56 PM)CrystaleeMew Wrote: Thanks for the reply!
I really love the Crystal hugging Suicune sketch and it's probably one of the sketches I've spent longest creating, of course I'll go back over it soon and improve little bits and color it.

If I'm allowed I might upload what sketches I get upto in the week and may include some of my old ones I haven't uploaded here,

@CrystaleeMew My pleasure! I am sure we all would love to see more of your drawings!

Who knows maybe one day I may also post some of my old arts too Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Those sketches are pretty cool. Put some color on them too!