40.00%
2 40.00%
0kamii with the Hawk
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] The_Flaine and 0kamii's Paleo-Graffiti Challenge!
Hey there, PokémonForever! Long time no see! 

Before we begin, let me tell you the sad story of Paleo Graffiti and the artist formerly known as The Grizz. 

In this one Playstation game called Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (it's a fairly obscure game, you probably never heard of it), there's a so-called "villain" who goes by The Grizz. The Grizz was a street artist who's talent in the art of vandalism has led him to combine the art style of Paleolithic cave paintings and literally every spray paint artist aside from Banksy to create the Paleo-Graffiti style. 

[Image: IbEZj2H.png]

It's actually kind of cool looking. 

But sadly, after literally a single screenshot of fame, people lost intrest in the chronological fusion of art styles that is Paleo-Graffiti and even went as far as to call it "stupid." Life was hard for The Grizz after that fateful screenshot, and eventually, after what I assume was a period of alcoholism, he decided to travel back in time to regain his fame. 

As you do. 

So, in honor of The Grizz and his brief fame thanks to this surprisingly cool art style, @0kamii and I have decided to try and recreate our own renditions of his work (using only the very best that MS Paint has to offer of course).

Behold: 

[Image: NcP8POR.jpg]

"Red on Red with a Bit of Black and Yellow...And Also A Wolf" By @The_Flaine

[Image: tWA54z6.jpg]
"Hawk" By @0kamii 

So there you have it. The only two pieces of post-Grizz Paleo-Graffiti art. I get this has nothing to do with Pokémon, but hey, if it helps, just pretent they're a Houndoom and a Moltres or something. Feel free to participate in the poll of subjective opinions and please, remember the Grizz for the good that he did. Even if there wasn't all that much good...

See you next time! Smile
I've got to go with the wolf here, though that may be because wolves are one of my favourite animals.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I havent heard sly cooper in like 6 yrs
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I remember playing Sly Cooper at a Best Buy store when it was on demo.... that's all my experience with it...

Anywho, that Hawk/Moltres looks LEGIT!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
They're both really well made but I'm gonna have to give this 1 to flaine
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.