Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] The Official JFlynn Art Thread~
I greatly approve of this thread
Meganchu, your art is really good! You use Photoshop or something else ?
(Nov 1, 2014, 06:07 PM)Pokemon Wrote: Meganchu, your art is really good! You use Photoshop or something else ?

I use Paint Tool Sai Smile
Well I guess it's time to show some of my art too! It are mostly not-finished concept sketches from my Persona (I guess I can call it like that? xD) and a sketch from a pokemon gijinka (It's a duskull if no one can recognize it kappa) i'm working on, I was planning to have that one done for halloween but as you can see i'm still not done with it haha

[Image: 5d879af2a4dccb442260cc07dbb03fb2.png]
Oh. My. God.
That's adorable, Eeveeli!
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Yay for pokemon gijinkas! Those are so much fun. Here is Mega Audino and Sylveon gijinkas I did a while back~ ( made them clickable since I don't wanna kill the thread with huge images ) I definitely need to make more of these with different kinds of pokes. Smile
(Nov 1, 2014, 06:31 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: Oh. My. God.
That's adorable, Eeveeli!

Thank you so much! ;__; )/

(Nov 1, 2014, 06:40 PM)Meganchu Wrote: Yay for pokemon gijinkas! Those are so much fun. Here is Mega Audino and Sylveon gijinkas I did a while back~ ( made them clickable since I don't wanna kill the thread with huge images ) I definitely need to make more of these with different kinds of pokes. Smile

Haha yay pokemon gijinkas FTW \o/ And those look so cute Megan Smile
megans audino gijinka is the only good thing that came out of mega audino, it looks so amazing :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
argh I should really color more art. I totally forgot how to do it lol

But I hatched my second shiny Mudkip today. The shiny version of Mudkip is so cute that I had to draw it! I need to learn how to draw more pokemons anyways \kappa/

[Image: f6XdCiZ.png]
this thread is awesome so much good art!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv