Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Aceus Event
I've recently just recieve 2 box full of Arceus from the recent Arceus event sponsered by Game Stop.  If your unable to obtain this Pokemon look no further.  I'm willing to trade all of these Arceus away.   I don't care what I recieve in return these Pokemon are not hacked or cloned for those who are concierned.  
Add my friend code which is the following: 2380-5748-2428 and message me yours if you want this Arceus.  You could message me it through this thread or on kik.  My kik username is Boneyard6 and my IG name is Modifly.  there is no limit to how many you can have just add that to the message thread how many you want.  Remember I only have 2 box full of them and I'm not able to get anymore from my gamestops near me.  I still have a box full of the recent Mew event so if anyone missed out on those and want one let me know
Friend code: 2380-5748-2428 enjoy these Arceus's
I'm definitely interested!
and would love a mew as well if that's possible.
my IGN is ethan
friedn code: 3497-3824-7098
i'm interested, do you want a legendary in return for it or?
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:05 PM)Segatakai Wrote: i'm interested, do you want a legendary in return for it or?
No thanks its really not necisary I'm just trying to get rid of them
@ArcherUN2 thanks so much!
I'm interested my ign is m my friend code is 3969-6270-7586 could i have a mew
By the way I have added you
Thanks! !!
Hi! Awesome i live in nowhere near a gamestop.. so i would really love 2 arceus and 2 mews for me and my brother =)

friend code
4527-8433-8742
IGN:
Maike
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:46 PM)rosez12 Wrote: Hi! Awesome i live in nowhere near a gamestop.. so i would really love 2 arceus and 2 mews for me and my brother =)

friend code
4527-8433-8742
IGN:
Maike
Okay my ig is Modifly