Aceus Event
Can I get 1 arceus and 1 mew? Adding your fc thanks in advance ^^
~If we just keep running away 
We’ll never make it alive 
Until we stand and we fight 
Aim, fire, and blow it away 
We’re storming enemy lines 
Leaving no one behind~
Oh, dunno if you read my PM, could i get 2 Mew and 2 Arceus too? Would be really nice. Heart
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:55 PM)ArcherUN2 Wrote:
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:46 PM)rosez12 Wrote: Hi! Awesome i live in nowhere near a gamestop.. so i would really love 2 arceus and 2 mews for me and my brother =)

friend code
4527-8433-8742
IGN:
Maike
Okay my ig is Modifly

Big thanks man! +1 for sure. Smile
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:05 PM)Segatakai Wrote: i'm interested, do you want a legendary in return for it or?
I'm on right now whenever you want to trade
(Aug 4, 2016, 02:00 PM)TanteKäthe Wrote: Oh, dunno if you read my PM, could i get 2 Mew and 2 Arceus too? Would be really nice. Heart
Whats your friend code the one on your profile says its not valid
Thank you ^_^
~If we just keep running away 
We’ll never make it alive 
Until we stand and we fight 
Aim, fire, and blow it away 
We’re storming enemy lines 
Leaving no one behind~
Just looked it up, its 2380-7232-9518 for sure. Smile
@ArcherUN2 did you receive my messasge at kik?
(Aug 4, 2016, 12:55 PM)ArcherUN2 Wrote: I've recently just recieve 2 box full of Arceus from the recent Arceus event sponsered by Game Stop.  If your unable to obtain this Pokemon look no further.  I'm willing to trade all of these Arceus away.   I don't care what I recieve in return these Pokemon are not hacked or cloned for those who are concierned.  
Add my friend code which is the following: 2380-5748-2428 and message me yours if you want this Arceus.  You could message me it through this thread or on kik.  My kik username is Boneyard6 and my IG name is Modifly.  there is no limit to how many you can have just add that to the message thread how many you want.  Remember I only have 2 box full of them and I'm not able to get anymore from my gamestops near me.  I still have a box full of the recent Mew event so if anyone missed out on those and want one let me know
Friend code: 2380-5748-2428 enjoy these Arceus's
Can i receive an arceus and a mew. my friendcode is 9007808997.