Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Alright, this needs to be settled.
(Mar 3, 2015, 04:29 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I don't understand the mood portion of this either lol

I don't understand it either I think it has to do with the emotional spectrum (not a green lantern reference on purpose) where the color depends on how you r feeling when u see the dress but it is as the lady says black and blue if you don't believe me go on youtube and look up the react channel they did an episode on this freackin dress and they even said its white and gold to them
(Mar 4, 2015, 08:47 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: I don't understand it either I think it has to do with the emotional spectrum (not a green lantern reference on purpose) where the color depends on how you r feeling when u see the dress but it is as the lady says black and blue if you don't believe me go on youtube and look up the react channel they did an episode on this freackin dress and they even said its white and gold to them

There has to be something more to it that goes even deeper and I don't think the mood thing plays that big of a roll. Why I say this is because I was with like 5 other friends talking about it, and all of us saw Black and Blue except 1. Same Lighting, same mood (confusion and laughter) but we are still seeing different.
They had this on the news and explained it look it up if you really need to know
Everybody in the world supposedly explained the science on it and everybody knows what is going on.