Poll: What should the guild's 1st breeding event be?
This poll is closed.
Pikachu Clones
9.09%
1 9.09%
Fossil Pokemon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Surprise Us!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Amethyst 0mega - A Breeder's Guild (My 100th Post Celebration)!
Hey, @ScottyThunder. I'm glad you are expressing interest in joining the guild. I was surprised to hear from @wartty that the Breeding Alliance fell through. A shame too. It was useful to a lot of people. But anyway, if you want to join Amethyst 0mega, you'll have to pass an entrance exam. Not that I don't trust your breeding skills, but I need to see them firsthand so that I know the other guild members and I can rely on you if/when we need your help. Are you okay with that?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jun 10, 2017, 08:43 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, @ScottyThunder. I'm glad you are expressing interest in joining the guild. I was surprised to hear from @wartty that the Breeding Alliance fell through. A shame too. It was useful to a lot of people. But anyway, if you want to join Amethyst 0mega, you'll have to pass an entrance exam. Not that I don't trust your breeding skills, but I need to see them firsthand so that I know the other guild members and I can rely on you if/when we need your help. Are you okay with that?

- 0kamii

I know, it's crazy! I dropped off the forums for a few weeks to take care of some family stuff, and when I came back, I saw the discord for the group was gone. I was so sad, I loved helping people out, but Naitre disappeared and it all went downhill from there. Hopefully I can do some good in your guild, so send me that exam whenever. I'm currently working on breeding my mons for the Tiny Tourney, so that'll fit right on in!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop