Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Another Stranded Scrub Needing Help....
PREFACE (feel free to ignore):
Hi there. I'm another newbie wanting to get into the competitive scene. I've actually tried before (In like 2014), and I played a fair amount on smogon, but when it came to creating a team and then breeding up that team, it became a little overwhelming. Nevertheless, I still watched a lot of the tournament scene, and I always enjoyed watching. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I got a fire in my belly and now I want to try again! I've beaten the Pokemon league and finished the Delta Episode. I've gotten a destiny knot and an everstone, I've unlocked the Battle Resort, I've gotten the Hatching O-Power, I've gotten a hold of a 6IV Ditto, and I've watched some breeding guide videos from XY and ORAS.

Actual Post:
Am I missing anything? Are there other items / pokemon I need to be a master breeder? I just want to make sure I have everything before I dive in head deep. I also need help just simply deciding on a team, lol. Regardless of how much I've watched tournaments, I still couldn't tell you a good team from a bad one; nor a good moveset from a bad one. I think that if I can get a starter team it'll help me get a lot better.

Finally, If there is anything you think that could help me, feel free to let me know! :D

Thank you for reading my silly block of text,
                                                           AntiMatterJ
Lol I wish i could help but im but a noob myself at Competitive Battling, even though all i do is IV breed and EV train...

Anyways I wish you all the best, Good luck M8  :D
@AntiMatterJ we have a ton of guides here on the site. http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TUTORIA...aster-List
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jul 25, 2016, 11:20 AM)Justin Wrote: @AntiMatterJ we have a ton of guides here on the site. http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TUTORIA...aster-List
0.0 Don't you make guides? I could have sworn I watched some of them. Anyways, thanks for the link.
(Jul 25, 2016, 10:31 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Lol I wish i could help but im but a noob myself at Competitive Battling, even though all i do is IV breed and EV train...

Anyways I wish you all the best, Good luck M8  :D
Thanks ^ _ ^
Hey if you want some teams in Smogon tiers, I can help out! I got some from experienced players and others that I've made myself. Just tell me what tier(s) do you want and I'll get you a bunch. :]
(Jul 25, 2016, 09:11 PM)le2017 Wrote: Hey if you want some teams in Smogon tiers, I can help out! I got some from experienced players and others that I've made myself. Just tell me what tier(s) do you want and I'll get you a bunch. :]
Oh awesome ^ _ ^
I'm trying to get into VGC2016, so if you have anything for that, I'd be happy.
(Jul 26, 2016, 08:46 AM)AntiMatterJ Wrote:
(Jul 25, 2016, 09:11 PM)le2017 Wrote: Hey if you want some teams in Smogon tiers, I can help out! I got some from experienced players and others that I've made myself. Just tell me what tier(s) do you want and I'll get you a bunch. :]
Oh awesome ^ _ ^
I'm trying to get into VGC2016, so if you have anything for that, I'd be happy.

I don't play VGC that much, but I guess you could search sample teams on the internet, since I think that websites like nuggetbridge and Smogon often have threads for sample teams. Hope I helped, sorry for my lack of VGC-knowledge. :/