Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Another n00b
Hey PokemonForever, just re-entered the Pokemon games for the first time since Emerald. I started with Blue version, went on to Crystal, and with Emerald I used to play it during class in HS. In the last 10~ish years I went through several moves and jobs that took all my attention, so I'm really out of the loop now. Since Sun/Moon and Go are all full of hype right now, I decided to dive back in. I bought a used 3DS and a used Y about a month ago, dove into the EV training, Natures breeding, and now IV breeding in the last 2 weeks, and I'm looking to dabble in competitive play. I am prepared to lose a lot but I'm also studying up so that I won't necessarily have the hardest time ever. Plus wonder trading is fun and sending out all my spare mons feels pretty good, many of them now have HA and 3-5 IVs. I guess my point is that I'm super newby but I'm enthusiastic and ready to get back into the game!

Today I am proud to work on a HA, 4 IV, toxic spike, EV trained froakie. Should put up some reliable entry hazard and play around with the Protean type changes.  :D  What sort of stuff do you all do? Mostly trades? Mostly battles? What kind of community is this primarily?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Im a breeder. i often trade my 5IV bredjects out (i wonder trade my 4IVs)
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Chawizawd Welcome to the forum, I hope your enjoying your stay. Like you, I am also getting into EV training, and IV breeding, and so far am finding my journey to be very fun.

What part is your favorite?

For me, I'm a breeder through and through, so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.