Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Any Doctor Who Fans?
Heart 
Post Your favorite Doctor, Season you're on and favorite companion.

My favorite doctor is David Tennant, I'm on Season 8 (New Series), and both Amy Pond and Rose are my favorite companions.

OH and no spoilers...
[Image: 2caab1cf8c264c06edef3ea90312f7cca855758a...9cd6e9.jpg]
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

I'm an Eccleston diehard. My favorite companion is Captain Jack Harkness; I got to meet John Barrowman at a NYC Comic Con and he's so great! Heart I haven't started the new season with Capaldi, but I've seen all of the new series before him and bits and pieces of Classic Who
I've watched the series but I'm not really a Whovian. Mostly because I've heard some really bad stories about whovians and I really don't want to be associated with the fandom. Favorite Doctor though is Eccleston by far and my favorite episode was part 1 of his finale.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I've been watching the episodes since Eccleston started off and have seen every episode since then. Jack, Donna and Rory plus Amy are my favorite companions. I've finished the Capaldi season that just ended and..I can't tell spoilers or else River would kill me.
ME! 10, watched up to Matt Smith, favorite is the Impossible Girl or Donna or Rose.