Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Any Parents on Here? :D
I know there is quite a wide variety of ages on this site.. but are any of us raising like PokeTrainer's on our own? Almost 3 months ago I became a mommy to the newest member of the squirtle squad! ^_^

So.. where's my fellow parents? If there are any more out there that is...  Huh
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
you mean... you raise squirtles on your pokemon game or that is just how do you tell your son/daughter?
They mean that they're a parent, and they're wondering if there are any other parents on this site. xD
(I myself don't have any children.. But if I did they'd totally end up being a Pokémon fan lol!)
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon  : I meant I have a 3 month old daughter! ^_^ I should have been more clear.. I'm a Squirtle enthusiast! So well, I call her the new member of the squirtle squad! lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jDg2DwfWEM

The only way to see if they are also a Squirtle enthusiast!
@MrScruff yassss I watched that
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@MrScruff Yes, I plan to give my daughter the test once she is able to crawl! If she doesn't choose Squirtle I'll be completely heartbroken! lol
As of right now no. But my girlfriend and I are planning on it. Shes already calling it that our first born will be a girl. She wants either a girl or twins so
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@devilmoth Congratulations. I wish your daughter a happy, healthy and prosperous life :]!

I'm 21 right now and I've always thought about having kids. 2 boys, 1 girl. I'd like to have the boys first so they can protect my little princess, their sister, from the evil of this world - AKA boys with crushes, teenage boys with crushes and men with crushes, lol. But seriously, I picture myself and my family that I hope to have living in some quiet, cosy neighbourhood where all the neighbours know eachother who have BBQ's and book clubs and other little things like that on the weekends. I would love to raise my kids in a place like that. 

But there's this other part of me that wants the solo night life. The high-end apartment on the top floor with a view of the city. Just me, some ambient music and a glass of whiskey on the rocks. 

Two completely different paths with just one life...

Still young, still figuring things out as I go along... I'll see what happens.
i have parents does that count [Image: emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png]