Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ask ______ Thread!
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:41 AM)Brofessor X Wrote: What is your favorite place to eat and what is your favorite food?

When I lived in Las Vegas, my favorite place to eat was Raising Canes / Mother's Korean BBQ. If I had to pick a favorite food, it'd probably be cheesecake. That counts, right? Wink

(Nov 16, 2014, 08:56 AM)Oreo Wrote: What's your favorite color?

Dis Purple :D
Cats or Dogs?
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:29 PM)Oreo Wrote: Cats or Dogs?

I like both <3 I used to have a cat that looked like entei lol
Which gen is your favorite?
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:58 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Um, the usual stuff, like a house, car, etc. Probably every Pikachu item in existence (because i'm lame), and the the rest could go to my kiddos  Cool
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:41 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Which gen is your favorite?

Generation 3. I've replayed emerald too many times to count! Also, Torchic, one of my favorite pokemon, comes from that gen; so why not ;D

(btw i feel weird answering questions and not asking any in return lol, i wanna know about the people questioning me as well ;o feel free to post your faves/opinions with the questions you ask Smile )
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:21 PM)MyCabbages Wrote: When I lived in Las Vegas, my favorite place to eat was Raising Canes / Mother's Korean BBQ. If I had to pick a favorite food, it'd probably be cheesecake. That counts, right? Wink

If you ever visit let's get some Canes together!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:45 PM)MyCabbages Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:41 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Which gen is your favorite?

Generation 3. I've replayed emerald too many times to count! Also, Torchic, one of my favorite pokemon, comes from that gen; so why not ;D

(btw i feel weird answering questions and not asking any in return lol, i wanna know about the people questioning me as well ;o feel free to post your faves/opinions with the questions you ask Smile )

That's my favorite too! :D But I like it because FireRed was the first version I played and it's stuck with me
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:50 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:21 PM)MyCabbages Wrote: When I lived in Las Vegas, my favorite place to eat was Raising Canes / Mother's Korean BBQ. If I had to pick a favorite food, it'd probably be cheesecake. That counts, right? Wink

If you ever visit let's get some Canes together!

For sure, Justin! We have to hang out when I go back :D