Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ask ______ Thread!
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:52 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:45 PM)MyCabbages Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:41 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Which gen is your favorite?

Generation 3. I've replayed emerald too many times to count! Also, Torchic, one of my favorite pokemon, comes from that gen; so why not ;D

(btw i feel weird answering questions and not asking any in return lol, i wanna know about the people questioning me as well ;o feel free to post your faves/opinions with the questions you ask Smile )

That's my favorite too!  :D  But I like it because FireRed was the first version I played and it's stuck with me

I loved how you could use the VS Seeker to re-battle people in FR/LG!
how do i post a thread do you have to be a sub or what?
(Nov 16, 2014, 09:22 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: how do i post a thread do you have to be a sub or what?

Anyone can post a thread, simply go to the topic you want to post one and there should be a post thread button, should be above and to the right of the topic name of the general topic. Hope this sounds clear to understand Smile
[attachment=4]
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Do you like any other videogames?
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Would you rather live in the world of Pokemon or ATLA?
You did not post a question!

OT: Would you like to see a pokemon gen where the main three legendaries are revolving around the Pixie trio? (Manaphy, Jirachi and Celebi)

Also isn't Manaphy the cutest pokemon ever?
(Nov 16, 2014, 11:10 PM)Evyii Wrote: Do you like any other videogames?

Yeah :D I like to play fighting games (first game after Pokemon was Killer Instinct + Mortal Kombat), DMC, Horror, anything but RPG really. I'm terrible at FPS and RPG games.
(Nov 16, 2014, 11:12 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Would you rather live in the world of Pokemon or ATLA?

This is a hard question :/ I guess I'd choose ATLA just because the creators made the world of the Avatar so interesting. I would love to have cute pokemon though D:
(Nov 17, 2014, 05:41 PM)Oreo Wrote: You did not post a question!

OT: Would you like to see a pokemon gen where the main three legendaries are revolving around the Pixie trio? (Manaphy, Jirachi and Celebi)

Also isn't Manaphy the cutest pokemon ever?

That could be interesting! I'm not sure about the Lore behind those pokemon (DSmile

Manaphy is a cutie, but I prefer my fat Pika ;D
(Nov 17, 2014, 07:34 PM)MyCabbages Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 11:12 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Would you rather live in the world of Pokemon or ATLA?

This is a hard question :/ I guess I'd choose ATLA just because the creators made the world of the Avatar so interesting. I would love to have cute pokemon though D:

You can have the cute little turtle ducks and penguin seals :3