Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ask ______ Thread!
Darkai, Cresselia or Heatran?
(Nov 22, 2014, 08:50 PM)Oreo Wrote: Darkai, Cresselia or Heatran?
Cresselia for sure <3 The design to it is pretty, and I love a good TR pokemon :P
Thank you so much MyCabbages for being our first person!

Our next victim is Evyii!

What's your favorite form of eevee?
Sylveon :D
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

What do you think of ORAS so far? (You had that game already right? haha)
I think it's awesome! Picked up Alpha Sapphire after school on Friday. I've been only able to play late at night cause I had competitions and homework. Still, for no reason is 3rd generation my favorite and I'm loving this remake/improvement of Sapphire and Ruby.

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Nov 16, 2014, 08:52 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:45 PM)MyCabbages Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 08:41 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Which gen is your favorite?

Generation 3. I've replayed emerald too many times to count! Also, Torchic, one of my favorite pokemon, comes from that gen; so why not ;D

(btw i feel weird answering questions and not asking any in return lol, i wanna know about the people questioning me as well ;o feel free to post your faves/opinions with the questions you ask Smile )

That's my favorite too!  :D  But I like it because FireRed was the first version I played and it's stuck with me

The 3rd generation was one of the only video games I had during most of my childhood. Memories...
A friend gave me for my birthday Pokemon Emerald Heart, but I don't have a Gameboy...

(Nov 23, 2014, 05:55 PM)Evyii Wrote: A friend gave me for my birthday Pokemon Emerald Heart, but I don't have a Gameboy...

I only had a plug and play at that age, I had to borrow the Gameboy and game from my neighbor and I never bought either of them later in my life.
Who is your favorite legendary ever?