Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Awesome Battle Replays
I thought it would be nice if we had a thread where we could share some of greatest skirmishes with each other. Leave your replays here and show them to the world!

Example post:
  • Description or explanation of what made the battle so awesome.
  • Battle code or YouTube video

I'll start off with a battle I had earlier today.
  • I was able to make a crazy comeback at the end after I thought I was at the opponent's mercy.
  • Y2ZW-WWWW-WWWA-FGGE
I beat my opponent but I was the first to have all my Pokemon hit 0HP.
  • V5PG-WWWW-WWWA-HD5A
This was in a sub tourney for another channel

I can't believe I lost

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/random...-172258347
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Slower Poke dies first. That's why I won in my last replay xD Can't believe I won that battle.
I need a bath because I am so dirty  kappa
This is how you troll in the big leagues.
  • HMNW-WWWW-WWWA-YXCA
Probably the closest match I've ever had with anyone. I had so many lucky calls during this battle and it could have gone horribly wrong if my calls were wrong. My friend and I were trying to out predict each other over and over again, I guess I just made the right predictions.
  • WYCG-WWWW-WWWA-KFMK
(Nov 19, 2014, 10:35 PM)Dracorexion Wrote: Probably the closest match I've ever had with anyone. I had so many lucky calls during this battle and it could have gone horribly wrong if my calls were wrong. My friend and I were trying to out predict each other over and over again, I guess I just made the right predictions.
  • WYCG-WWWW-WWWA-KFMK

I swear someone turned up the crit ratio for that game. Fortunate that the Mega Houndoom led with Sunny Day instead of Fire Blast. That Reuniclus survived like 20 turns of toxic too.
(Nov 20, 2014, 08:28 AM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 10:35 PM)Dracorexion Wrote: Probably the closest match I've ever had with anyone. I had so many lucky calls during this battle and it could have gone horribly wrong if my calls were wrong. My friend and I were trying to out predict each other over and over again, I guess I just made the right predictions.
  • WYCG-WWWW-WWWA-KFMK

I swear someone turned up the crit ratio for that game. Fortunate that the Mega Houndoom led with Sunny Day instead of Fire Blast. That Reuniclus survived like 20 turns of toxic too.

Yeah, I was surprised how bulky my Pachi was to survive a critquake. Sadly it couldn't handle the next due to Gogoat holding a metronome. In all truth I had forgotten about Houndoom, and the fire fang I used on it was a misclick. If she had waited on mega evolving I probably would have been swept.
I need to get my BV for this 4v2 in battle spot comeback I did. Will do later.
These three battles were of my friend and I seeing who had the better Trick Room team. Unlike the last video I posted, this one has Pachi switched out for Whimsicott, who's Prankster ability made it fast regardless of Trick Room, with the only move affected being Moonblast. The battles are in order of how they were fought.
  • 88YW-WWWW-WWWA-KPQ5
  • JFJW-WWWW-WWWA-KPQA
  • YUDW-WWWW-WWWA-KPZT