Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Adamant 6IV Rowlets are looking for new trainers
Hey, guys!

I haven't had much luck with the Rowlet I'm currently trying to Masuda (1300 eggs and still nothing, grrr) and I'm not SRing this time around so I have a bunch of breedjects. I'm planning on breeding more Pokemon in the future but this is what I have to offer for now:

[Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_722_SoMo.gif]
Rowlet (30x and counting)

Lv. 1
Adamant
6IV
Pokeball

If you want one and ideally have breedjects to offer in return, please let me know! Smile
I'd love one ! I can either offer you a perfect 5IV Timid Snow Warning Vulpix with Freeze Dry and Moonblast as eggmoves or a perfect 5IV Adamant Sandshrew with Icicle crash as eggmove.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Dec 7, 2016, 05:00 AM)vaporeonite Wrote: Hey, guys!

I haven't had much luck with the Rowlet I'm currently trying to Masuda (1300 eggs and still nothing, grrr) and I'm not SRing this time around so I have a bunch of breedjects. I'm planning on breeding more Pokemon in the future but this is what I have to offer for now:

Lv. 1
Adamant
6IV
Pokeball

If you want one and ideally have breedjects to offer in return, please let me know! Smile
COULD I HAVE ONE PLS? Preferably a female one, i can offer you a HA mareanie!
i would love one. Since im not far in the game i dont have much to offer.

Lv. 1
Adamant
6IV
Pokeball

I can trade you a Modest Tapu Koko with max investment in Sp. Atk and Spd
(Dec 7, 2016, 05:27 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I'd love one ! I can either offer you a perfect 5IV Timid Snow Warning Vulpix with Freeze Dry and Moonblast as eggmoves or a perfect 5IV Adamant Sandshrew with Icicle crash as eggmove.

Ohhh, I'd love the Snow Warning Vulpix! :D

(Dec 7, 2016, 05:37 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

Lv. 1
Adamant
6IV
Pokeball

COULD I HAVE ONE PLS? Preferably a female one, i can offer you a HA mareanie!

Sure! Mareanie would be great!

(Dec 7, 2016, 05:46 AM)alleykat112 Wrote: i would love one. Since im not far in the game i dont have much to offer.

It's cool, you can have one, just give me whatever you have!

(Dec 7, 2016, 06:03 AM)Phillnominal Wrote:

Lv. 1
Adamant
6IV
Pokeball

I can trade you a Modest Tapu Koko with max investment in Sp. Atk and Spd

YES, PLEASE! Smile

I already registered your FCs, mine is in my sidebar!
thank you so much Smile im online now ign is kat
you still have one? can offer you rough skin jolly gible or swift swim adamant magikarp i guess

edit also have quiet porygon with download and adamant cubone with lightning rod
(Dec 7, 2016, 08:16 AM)tikrit Wrote: you still have one? can offer you rough skin jolly gible or swift swim adamant magikarp i guess

edit also have quiet porygon with download and adamant cubone with lightning rod

I do! Smile The porygon would be amazing!

@alleykat112 
@lukelukeluke 

Traded! They were both 6IV right? Just making sure cause I never used the plaza for trading before and looks like you can't use the judge function there (?) lol
ok ill be on plaza

edit: thx 4 trading