Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Black's Breeding Shop 2.1 Redux
@Gvng I will plan to trade if you today when available.
@nandawin don't know what mon will you exchange from me aside being in a beast ball. Need to be specific.
@SjoerdDN I'll trade for an HA Mareanie for growlithe.
@Phillnominal I don't know if you want to trade a tapu koko for cubone but that is Generous of you.

Anyone who's trade or commented here feel free to pm me about this so we can trade within the days. Be sure to remind me about the Pokémon being requested as well
@Black117 Lol I always forgot the pokemon name. Of course I mean Beldum. Adamant Nature, (HA or Clear Body), 5IVs in Beast Ball.
(Dec 7, 2016, 08:50 AM)nandawin Wrote: @Black117 Lol I always forgot the pokemon name. Of course I mean Beldum. Adamant Nature, (HA or Clear Body), 5IVs in Beast Ball.

Alright I'll trade with you given could use another specific beldum. Well my FC is in the description.
@nandawin my FC is 2638-0584-9485 IGN Kevin
@Black117 what do u mean another beldum? You need 2 Beldum? and which ability you prefer - Light Metal or Clear body? 

I have added you. and we can trade in 15 mins?
(Dec 7, 2016, 07:35 AM)Black117 Wrote: @Gvng I will plan to trade if you today when available.
@nandawin don't know what mon will you exchange from me aside being in a beast ball. Need to be specific.
@Phillnominal I don't know if you want to trade a tapu koko for cubone but that is Generous of you.

Anyone who's trade or commented here feel free to pm me about this so we can trade within the days. Be sure to remind me about the Pokémon being requested as well

If you have any cubone left I would be interest as well as the growlithe's but I am willing to part ways with the Koko :P :P :P
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:51 AM)nandawin Wrote: @Black117 what do u mean another beldum? You need 2 Beldum? and which ability you prefer - Light Metal or Clear body? 

I have added you. and we can trade in 15 mins?

Well I added you as well. I will stay online, and only want an HA Beldum since don't have it,
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:52 AM)Phillnominal Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 07:35 AM)Black117 Wrote: @Gvng I will plan to trade if you today when available.

If you have any cubone left I would be interest as well as the growlithe's but I am willing to part ways with the Koko :P :P :P

yeah I still have a ton of Cubone leftover so can trade whenever.
Hi friend, I am quite interested in one of your vulpix if you still have some. How would you feel about a Feebas? 5iv, mirror coat and dragon pulse, in a love ball.  Cheers!
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:58 AM)fluffychickens Wrote: Hi friend, I am quite interested in one of your vulpix if you still have some. How would you feel about a Feebas? 5iv, mirror coat and dragon pulse, in a love ball.  Cheers!

Well I can trade now if you want to now. Remember that my friend code is in my profile and to comment or PM me if you are available to trade.